Liar got registered

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BoomxBig said:

ahh, thank you! :hype: I just reported a facebook page and IG page 'cause someone was using my designs for actual profit 

jesus.... i use them for as a replacement for album covers cause yours are better. is that ok?

if not, i'll give u a head my love

1 minute ago, neydelina said:

jesus.... i use them for as a replacement for album covers cause yours are better. is that ok?

if not, i'll give u a head my love

lol that's fine, don't worry babe. disturbing is that he used my designs, Britney's logos and pictures and, in the end, burned the audio on the discs himself :truthtea:

4 minutes ago, BoomxBig said:

lol that's fine, don't worry babe. disturbing is that he used my designs, Britney's logos and pictures and, in the end, burned the audio on the discs himself :truthtea:

lmao

maybe he just needs some money  like beyonce with all other putas in the industry :countess1:  

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, marrecarney said:

Oh ok, let's not get over our heads here. It's a good song, but it's not THAT good. Touch It is waaaay ahead and waaaay better.

THIS tbh. If Liar was similar to Touch It, I would be in heaven (on Earth) :bop:

Archived