EW: The snippets on insta are the new video

Passenger90

Entertainment Weekly published this:

"The “new era” of Britney Spears has officially begun. The pop star has begun teasing pieces of her new music video for “Make Me” on Instagram Stories. New snippets and never-before-seen video bits will updated on her account throughout the day and will stay on her Story for 24 hours.

The first clip shows Spears’ figure, silhouetted by bright light, walking toward the camera and spinning. Spears shows off some of her legendary dance moves in the next snippet, and one final image shows a close-up. Her outfits include fabulous thigh-high boots and lace cut-out leotards.

Spears announced Wednesday that her new album Glory would drop at the end of August, and released the latest song”Private Show,” Thursday morning.

See the clip above via Spears’ Instagram Story"

Source: http://www.ew.com/article/2016/08/04/britney-spears-teases-new-music-video-instagram-stories

I find it weird that she whispers make me at the end, i personally believe that she's gonna announce the tracklist that way BUT i think it's too soon for that

Edit: chill the f out! haha I'm not trying to start another meltdown, I hate when people do that

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, marioh said:

I hate when people put words like "official" or "proof" in the title and then the thread opens with "I think...". Like, ok, bye. :MJ:

Ikr? I stopped reading right there, like a TL;DR in the first sentence... the kindness of the OP!

Archived