Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Doyouloveit? said:

OMFG IS THIS REAL LIFE!!!!!

just a few nights ago, 75% of u fake ******* were jumping ship, saying how bad Britney and her team are, how she's done and how she won't promote. And as of yesterday we have An album tittle, and album release date, a new song (PS), we basically have the VMAs on lock, she's has iHeart radio, Vegas shows, possible magazine appearances AND A MUSUC VIDEO ABEING RELEASED any day now. I'd say, this era is EFFORTLESSLY gonna snatch wigs and we don't even know half of the details behind this release. Team Britney is really I their A game now, and I glad they released the single OHT OF NOWHERE without a leak, and it seems like the same will happen for the album. I'm SO HAPPY that's she's gonna slag. She deserves it and I'm ready tbqh. 

:sobbing:

Yaaaaasssss, let them know !!! Fake ******* are so far up her pu$$y right now.

9 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

I HAVE BEEN SAYING SHE NEEDED TO DO THIS THE ENTIRE TIME YALL :gaspney: I AM SO EXCITED

I hope there's a snapchat filter when the album drops :thirsty: her team has done amazing actually, I am proud of Larry & Co. :HAHAHA:

Look what he did for Miley. He's never lost his touch.

He's just been waiting for her to get her head back in the game all these years so he could do this again for her. :crying2:

5 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Look what he did for Miley. He's never lost his touch.

He's just been waiting for her to get her head back in the game all these years so he could do this again for her. :crying2:

Miley had her whole good girl gone bad image that caused her all the publicity though.

I don't think Larry and her team are the worst, I just think they were scared to push her and just laid back. 

And I know no one should be pushing her. I love her and only want the best for my baby :hugs:

I'm just soooooo thankful this is all happening, I hope the GP is ready TO BE SHOOOOOOOK:hype:

3 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

Miley had her whole good girl gone bad image that caused her all the publicity though.

I don't think Larry and her team are the worst, I just think they were scared to push her and just laid back. 

And I know no one should be pushing her. I love her and only want the best for my baby :hugs:

I'm just soooooo thankful this is all happening, I hope the GP is ready TO BE SHOOOOOOOK:hype:

But who arranged the Wrecking Ball video? Who matched her with Robin Thicke and a rubber finger?

It's Larry's job to book all these gigs, no?

this is beyond amazing and I'm so ******* excited for this!!!!

BUT I'm also nervous af ngl, all my family and friends are gonna watch this cause they love this segment, and then they'll come back to me with their judge-y opinions on everything from how she looks to how she sounds to how she acts and i ******* hate that ****...i just hope she's comfortable and her personality shines through

7 minutes ago, David Rose said:

this is beyond amazing and I'm so ******* excited for this!!!!

BUT I'm also nervous af ngl, all my family and friends are gonna watch this cause they love this segment, and then they'll come back to me with their judge-y opinions on everything from how she looks to how she sounds to how she acts and i ******* hate that ****...i just hope she's comfortable and her personality shines through

Definitely.. Don't need the haters!! 

Archived