Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy **** - but she has to sing all of her songs live!! Can she even?! If so, I'd be so excited to hear!! Maybe she will finally prove the world that she really CAN actually sing live when she wants to. It's been so long since I've heard her live voice, which sucks because it's so pretty (at least from what I remember lol). She definitely isn't the most powerful vocalist but she's got a unique recognizable voice that I've always enjoyed. She's GOT to sing truly live though - if they try to auto tune her or she lip-syncs, it will be the worst ever. 

9 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

SO HAPPY TO HAVE PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF. I was convinced it would be cancelled like other things this era. 

Such great timing too the night before GLORY. 

This era is messy but already better than Bethany Jane 

We also had photographic proof of the make me video yet that was canceled. :xcuseme:

1 minute ago, f_rhythm said:

its either win or lose tbh :mhm:

It will def be going viral and im seeing people making fun of the whole situation to death

so lets hope Britney does her best but no matter how she does we will have alot people making fun of her :mhm:

God  save us from the worst :omg:

Yeah but who careeees. All the haters will watch it and basically everyone. It will have more views than the Adele video :orangu: 

promo is promo.

1 minute ago, BenDBitch said:

Yeah but who careeees. All the haters will watch it and basically everyone. It will have more views than the Adele video :orangu: 

promo is promo.

dont forget Lana's SNL performance and the backlash its recieved :mhm: 

it def caused her sales underperform in US if i recall right :mhm: 

3 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

promo is promo.

People dragged the BBMA 2016 performance even tho 90% of it was flawless and amazing. They'll drag anything, but we will support Brit for this. Live vocals is something we've wanted for SO LONG! And I agree - promo is promo. 

Watch this get cancelled last minute due to "creative differences" and then she'll replace it hastily with a comedy segment on Ellen which will cause meltdowns on Exhale. 

Just kidding...I love how much she's putting herself out there. All of this is just icing on the cake to the brilliant music we're receiving. 

Archived