Make me #3, private show #5!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im loving all of this but its a little bit suspicious...so if you release 5 "different" albums (explicit, normal, deluxe, explicit deluxe, mega deluxe kinda explicit), all of that preorders count towards the song sales numbers? seems to easy? Slay Though, the exposure her musice is getting will be a big sales boost whatsoever!

3 minutes ago, Mr.D said:

Im loving all of this but its a little bit suspicious...so if you release 5 "different" albums (explicit, normal, deluxe, explicit deluxe, mega deluxe kinda explicit), all of that preorders count towards the song sales numbers? seems to easy? Slay Though, the exposure her musice is getting will be a big sales boost whatsoever!

GTFO OR GO love yourself!!!!

youre a new member, YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE you fake trolling hater

1 minute ago, Doyouloveit? said:

GTFO OR GO love yourself!!!!

youre a new member, YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE you fake trolling hater

Lol sweet summer child... so posting a rational question is hating?  try expanding your vocabulary because the word you are looking for is CAUTIOS. I hate this stan culture, you either a stan or a trolling hater.

1 hour ago, JoffBaratheon said:

You said you wanted Britney to crack the top 5 officially not one or both songs :cigney:

Well but look at my first post, I already knew PS was #5. When I said I wanted her to crack the top 5 I was referring to MM because of what I had quoted.

Get it? ex-husband 

tumblr_mn874jgtzw1sopirdo1_250.gif

Archived