Being bipolar

avaaa

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

Who said she choose it :4music1:

lol i dont like it either but if thats the one she wants its fine:brityes:  i just have to ignore the font lol  

Usually they come up with a cover, show it to the artist and they have to sign off on it. If they don't like it, they do a new cover.

But the font is part of the albums character and attitude tho, its empty and hallow but detailed within the white parts is like a vessel and the music and the end result is what fills it, its glory girl, heavenly enigmas in state of ecstasy, dont over think the decissions of a whole team and probably groups of people voting for the right one

3 minutes ago, cantsleepbritney said:

But the font is part of the albums character and attitude tho, its empty and hallow but detailed within the white parts is like a vessel and the music and the end result is what fills it, its glory girl, heavenly enigmas in state of ecstasy, dont over think the decissions of a whole team and probably groups of people voting for the right one

Damn gorl you going deep

I thought it just matched Make Me's font but your explanation slays :drinky:

33 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Damn gorl you going deep

Haha Britney made me (get it) deep since I was a kid lol, but yeah Make me probably was matching this font instead.. I mean albums are such a mmm timeless object u could say so they create a well rounded product so when u look back just by looking at it u get the feel of what it was, hey even Britney jean has that feel of cheap motel lights on it, just a private moment in time away from everything where because of the disconnection from ur reality u open up more than u would, not hating tho lol 

1 hour ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Damn gorl you going deep

It takes an artist to understand art :bigkiss:

Archived