Britney performing at the VMA's is HUGE

sexisreal

Seriously, heads up, Brit is bringing the fun back to that stage... after 10 years she's ready to blow the world's mind by her iconic moves. I'm and the world is looking forward to see her do her thing and making it BIG, it should be BIG enough for a comeback on that stage with a crazy awesome artistic idea. I just want her to be fun, with that **** *** body. DAMN. She's seriously a competitive person and i can't wait for her to show us what she has in store. killing moves, the ratings, the media, the fuzz... i can see Britney everywhere and i truly wish whoever is making a performance that day a good luck because they will truly be forgotten. Forget the album sale! this is going to set her and make her on the edge of her career. She will be on the edge of #Glory

That album title is not something to mess with... she wants to achieve the glory 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Yeah, this is ******* huge for her.  Honestly, I never thought she'd perform there again.

Our fanbase is getting such a huge present, its all so damn much to take in like WTF BRITNEY IF YOU SEE THIS THANK YOU ***** YOU ARE ******* AMAZING AND I CAN'T ******* HELP BUT TEAR AT THE FACT OF HOW ******* MUCH YOU'VE GROWN FROM 10 YEARS AGO AND GOT OUT OF YOUR SLUMP YOU HOT ***** I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCHHHH  :crying11: 

3 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Our fanbase is getting such a huge present, its all so damn much to take in like WTF BRITNEY IF YOU SEE THIS THANK YOU ***** YOU ARE ******* AMAZING AND I CAN'T ******* HELP BUT TEAR AT THE FACT OF HOW ******* MUCH YOU'VE GROWN FROM 10 YEARS AGO AND GOT OUT OF YOUR SLUMP YOU HOT ***** I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCHHHH  :crying11: 

I know, like our baby girl has grown so much since then, like she did the BBMAs flawlessly, she was anxious but she fought it and made love to that stage, like I never thought this would happen :crying4: We're not worthy tbh, love ha so much :crying1:

4 minutes ago, I just love britney said:

It is not confirmed  though :MJ:

Sorry but we have so many reliable insiders telling us that's she's performing don't ruin this for me :sobbing:

MY BODY IS READY TO BE SLAYED BY THAT HOT ***** 
SLAY ME WITH YOUR ICONIC MOVES GODNEY
I'M SO EXCITED EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING ALL AT ONCE
WHAT IS AIR

Archived