Britney performing at the VMA's is HUGE

sexisreal

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Hm, I wonder why she cancelled the dates literally a day from VMA's, doesn't really take a rocket scientist and several "insiders" to figure that one out lol 

I just hope she doesnt announced Beyonce wonning best video wth Formation

Everything but that :xcuseme:

1 minute ago, xzede25 said:

:sickofu:

A month later the song wont rise at all. I hope the album to debut #1 tho

It doesn't matter dude, she's doing work. Remember when you know, she wouldn't even go to a red carpet event? Now she's attending the stage and performing, when have we dreamed of this? and now people are acting like its not enough

I don't give a **** if it's not for MM, I just love seeing her doing what she's happy doing GENUINELY again, give a **** if MM is under #100 or #5 lol

I'm glad she didn't perform in 10years !!! thats what makes the event so special. she's ready physically and I'm sure deep down she wants do it. I think after BBMA she really gained that *** appeal and confidence and felt/decided on doing this because she felt like she slayed and i think this is her and not her team. -and for the flop ******* saying- "what if she uses the same performance?" are you insane! she sure knows how big this **** is, thats why she waited 10years for this moment. I assure u it will be big. can't ******* wait. The album title says it all, there is a message behind this and i love it  

22 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

what if its just the same show from POM like she did in BBMAs? but with one extra song, make me.... :lanacackle:

For Stans of course we are going to notice. For the rest of the 99% GP.....they have never witnessed it -- so its all new and fresh to them. As long as she kills it and delivers i could care less.  Id rather her kill a routine, we all know, instead of trying something new where she isnt confident with it and bombing. 

Why does everyone think shell be performing ? The vegas dates were cancled around the album release

she could be doing other things like ellen,GMA,jimmy fallon.

from what I understand based on her vegas contract shes still not allowed to perform anywhere but vegas... Or was that a rumor the fans invented to explain her PG performance?

11 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Hm, I wonder why she cancelled the dates literally a day from VMA's, doesn't really take a rocket scientist and several "insiders" to figure that one out lol 

Watch the meltdowns if she cancelled the shows to present the award for thiefoncé :britdrown:

5 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

Why does everyone think shell be performing ? The vegas dates were cancled around the album release

from what I understand based on her vegas contract shes still not allowed to perform anywhere but vegas... Or was that a rumor the fans invented to explain her PG performance?

Have u been living under a rock? BBMA, hello! she's performing at IHEART radio as well, why can't she perform at the VMA's? Seriously delete your comment ASAP! NEXT... 

7 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

Oh STFU you sour Becky. You're just a hater who is mad that Britney is going to slay. I ******* love how the haters are gonna act. Damn, Britney is going to make them eat her ****

4 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

I don't even think the contract is a thing if she does happen to perform at the VMA's.

12 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Still not confirmed :xcuseme: and to be honest I don't want her to perform at the vma i love her to death and i want her to be at the top of charts but i don't want her to be hurt again how can we forget what happened in 2007 and how the media an Gp bashed her and made jocks about her i just want a new music and want her to be happy that is all what i want

Archived