Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory" TONIGHT

Jordan Miller

im not in america, im in england, however, that never stops me from buying her music in US iTunes. that's what you do if you are a stan.

i have registered a US iTunes account and bought a gift card for US iTunes, thus when i redeem the gift card, i will be eligible to buy from US iTunes store. That's just me, being a total stan. 

i'll be preordering it first thing tmr morning. i also use apple music with the american account, thus to boost the stream.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAAASSSSSS!!! I'm so excited for this album and new era!! Britney seems to be in such a good place in her life! She seems so much more free and confident in herself, her body, and her sexuality. :bopney::werk::kisses2all:

I just hope that they PROMOTE this album! I'm not really impressed with the way "Make Me" is being handled, promotion-wise, and I hope something changes soon. :sickofu:

Seriously, the music video needs to have some kind of worldwide premiere on a major network or something! That would grab major attention from the GP.  :lollipop:

Here's to the B9/ "Glory" era! Pre-ordering tonight, y'all! :makesomenoise:

carlamarieukShe's here @britneyspears #Glory so happy to of worked on this project! @newcrowdmusic have co written 2 songs with Britney on the album #PrivateShow & #WhatYouNeed @youngmanmusic @youngfyre  you guys! Let's do it again and again  #Music2DiWorle

I hated the cover at first but its kinda growing on me honestly... idk, I like the whole badass and kinda mysterious vibe actually :yaknow:

I like the name too, i just hope she will give us some sort of explaination for it during some interviews...

But anyway, i'm excited !!!!!

Archived