Britney Shows Off Her Toned Legs During Lunch Outing With Mama Lynne

Jordan Miller

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good B!

But Jordan: did you need to bring the MM video drama to this post? :gtfo:

Also, why is everyone claiming that the video Britney mentioned had nothing to do with the original MM concept? When did Team B ever confirm the MM video concept? No one has even seen the video in full, and yet everyone is having a meltdown over an alleged concept/reshoot. If I'm not mistaken, there were parts in the MM leaks where we can hear "cut/action/etc" so who's to say that wasn't scripted for the audition part Brit mentioned? :beynah:

I actually think Britney could have been talking about the video for single 2. Its not far fetched to think she shot it already since she confirmed that she'll be adding at least two new songs from B9 to POM. The album comes out in September, and she'll be busy with POM & IHeart rehearsals so maybe she shot the video now to have it in the can. I mean MM was shot months ago, for all we know single 2 is already selected & video filmed.

Everyone needs to just calm down & follow the Queens orders: wait & see :yaknow:

44 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

Who really cares, human sexuality is rather dynamic. I've been "straight" my entire life and yet I do have a male friend whose behind I'd burry my face in, but :shhh:

So I guess everyone is a tiny bit bisexual for certain types, whether or not people admit it :brityes: "Straight", "Gay", "Lesbian", whatever, there really is no need to fall in to any category tbh, just do whatever makes you feel good.

Sorry to interrupt, but are you saying you're a straight male on a Britney forum? You're like a unicorn!

2 hours ago, Xhesiko said:

MAYBE SHE DID SOME PHOTO SHOOT TODAY OR SOMETHING

CAUSE SHE RARELY GO OUT ALL DOLLED UP 

I was thinking the same thing. Esp cause her eye brows are filled in lol

1 hour ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

She lives in a gated community. The only time paps get shots like this is when her team decides we're going to get shots like this.

Thanks, Larry! :jolieoverit:

What other candid? Did i miss something :beynah:

3 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

It always raises a few eyebrows when I bring it up in here :truthtea:

I'm so curious :yaknow:

Are you an out fan in real life? Like do your friends know you love Britney? What do they think? Do you play her music in public? Sorry if these are silly questions lol

And as far as your friend goes, I think that makes you bi :truthtea:

20 minutes ago, britneysbitch said:

I'm so curious :yaknow:

Are you an out fan in real life? Like do your friends know you love Britney? What do they think? Do you play her music in public? Sorry if these are silly questions lol

And as far as your friend goes, I think that makes you bi :truthtea:

Not silly at all, I completely get your curiosity ;)

Frankly, it's tough. Most of my friends consider Britney a has-been and not one of the "cool" artists anymore, which drives me insane sometimes because I know just how much she could obliterate all their faves combined. They know I'm a fan, just not that I'm a die-hard stan who's been hanging on a fan forum for years, heard every released and unreleased track available and follows every piece of news regarding Britney. I do play her music every now and then, but mostly just songs like Boom Boom and Outrageous, because they're somewhat close to the kind of music they consider to be cool, and even then one ******* usually says something to shade me and / or her :cigney:

I'm 20, as are most of my friends, so they were too young to remember the utter slayage that was ITZney (and In the Zone as an album), and FFney really didn't impress anyone (except for TTWE being pretty popular) so... This is part of the reason I've been anticipating this era so ******* much, because I was hoping that with the resurgence of Primeney 2.0 they would finally get to see the true Britney Spears. That's why I'm insanely thirsty for hot af music videos and new music. Most of my female friends stan for Rihanna like crazy, to a point where even the guys started to tolerate her and even like a couple songs, even though she's ridiculously basic in comparison... :ipass:

As for the other thing, I guess it does :ehum: It's weird even for me, I normally don't find guys attractive whatsoever, but he's like the one exception and that's probably because he's skinny and pretty hairless, yet not effeminate at all. Just more on the boy-ish side rather than manly. I've never been the homophobic kind of straight in the first place and I'm down for anything as long as it's fun, so... :tongueney:

24 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

Not silly at all, I completely get your curiosity ;)

Frankly, it's tough. Most of my friends consider Britney a has-been and not one of the "cool" artists anymore, which drives me insane sometimes because I know just how much she could obliterate all their faves combined. They know I'm a fan, just not that I'm a die-hard stan who's been hanging on a fan forum for years, heard every released and unreleased track available and follows every piece of news regarding Britney. I do play her music every now and then, but mostly just songs like Boom Boom and Outrageous, because they're somewhat close to the kind of music they consider to be cool, and even then one ******* usually says something to shade me and / or her :cigney:

I'm 20, as are most of my friends, so they were too young to remember the utter slayage that was ITZney (and In the Zone as an album), and FFney really didn't impress anyone (except for TTWE being pretty popular) so... This is part of the reason I've been anticipating this era so ******* much, because I was hoping that with the resurgence of Primeney 2.0 they would finally get to see the true Britney Spears. That's why I'm insanely thirsty for hot af music videos and new music. Most of my female friends stan for Rihanna like crazy, to a point where even the guys started to tolerate her and even like a couple songs, even though she's ridiculously basic in comparison... :ipass:

As for the other thing, I guess it does :ehum: It's weird even for me, I normally don't find guys attractive whatsoever, but he's like the one exception and that's probably because he's skinny and pretty hairless, yet not effeminate at all. Just more on the boy-ish side rather than manly. I've never been the homophobic kind of straight in the first place and I'm down for anything as long as it's fun, so... :tongueney:

I love hearing about young fans! I wasn't sure Britney had fans under the age of 23 lol

But I totally know what you mean as far as Britney not being considered one of the "cool kids." I'm 27 so my friends know I've stanned for her since I 12, & they're all old enough to remember why. Its just now a days they basically look at her as a has been too. Maybe not a has been, but more of a nostalgia artist. Not current, but a throw back. Its so annoying cause I know she still has it in her, that fire, and I think shes ready to bring it this ERA. I can see that spark and hunger again! Just wish some of the fans here would be more patient.

When Britney is really passionate about her music, shes game changing & effortlessly ICONIC. I think B9 will surprise not just hardcore fans, but the GP as well. I think Britney knows how shes viewed & wants to change that perception.

As for your sexuality, 20 is still young. You still have time to figure it out. If hes the only guy you've ever been attracted to, then its possible it may be just a one time time thing. But the fact that you want to bury your face in his *** sounds like you may come across other men like that in your life lol I'm sure you wont have a hard time finding a guy if you want to experiment as most gay men love a curious, up for anything fun type of gun lol

I was a gold star gay til the age of 26 & then had a threesome with a straight male friend and a female. Hottest ****** encounter I've had & I think it made me a little bi :gimmemoar:

But only if theres a guy involved :awyeah:

Archived