Report: Britney Enlists Nicki Minaj For B9

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-nicki-b9-song

Anyway Britney, why they so jealous that you teamed up with' me?

The rumors are heating up now that Britney's ninth studio album has an unofficial release date in sight. The Britney Army are amped to know her lead single title is a song titled "Make Me (Oooh)" and sees production from BURNS and its video shoot begins next Monday.

Waiting several weeks for a new single is torture for thirsty fans, but rest assured... new information will trickle in leading up to the release, including the new report Britney is enlisting Nicki Minaj for a feature on the new LP.

britney-spears-iggy-video-shock-1.gif

“Britney has reached out to Nicki and has sent her tracks to see if she would like to do a verse or rap on any of her new music,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com. “It is between two or three songs right now that Britney wants Nicki to be on. They just have to mutually select the perfect one for a future single and video.”

My initial thoughts on a collaboration between Britney and Nicki is mixed. If the two crafted a song together that was slated for the album without plans for an official release, I'm in. If they're aiming to make it a single, I'm out. The world needs a solo Britney track that washes out the bad taste from "Pretty Girls" and Britney Jean (minus "Work *****") without relying on joint-star power.

Are you in for a Britney/Nicki collabo? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived