Report: Britney Enlists Nicki Minaj For B9

Jordan Miller

I need nicki out of Britney's life, the 'rap' world, hollywood and the world. I cant stand her face, sound or voice. Every time I listen to an artist and I hear N.icky with them. I end up deleting the song. **** her. I dont think Ive EVER hated someone or something as much as I hate N.icky. Id rather listen to Kanye and P. Diddy talk for 3 hours than listen to N.icky sing for 3 minutes. **** her. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Where the **** is their source? I could easily write an article and say Britney's collaborating with Willie Nelson for all I care. :ugh:

Seriously they post ******* anything. Did you know that Willa Ford is doing backup vocals on 4 of the tracks?

**** yes please. This is a perfect way to spit at Igloos face and show that ***** she's basic, one. Two, let's be real, Nicki is the queen of rap and no other ***** can compare or say it like Nocki does and three this would slay everyone. I'm here for it tbqh and I'm here for it to be a single. Maybe not the first but most definitely Althea second or even third. I'm so pumped up for this era. It's becoming more and more flawless by the day

Archived