Report: Britney Enlists Nicki Minaj For B9

Jordan Miller

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

Nicki is cool, I'm kind of a fan. Her song Pound The Alarm is one of the badest songs ever, it slays me at parties. 

Britney Instagramed once about Hey Mama being her favorite song and video, so her working with Nicki means she's doing what she wants, therefore, is in control of her craft again.

I need not to remind ch'all ******* what had happen the last time this ***** took control of her craft, In The Slay rose from the Gates of Heavens.

Get them Weaves stocked somewhere safe in case of a fandom distress in the coming weeks.

:sobbing:

Guest Brichney.
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

If she does collab with her, I'm going to need Nicki to spit some real ****. None of that dumb caca from TTWE remix ****. I want her to say some nasty stuff and shoot a video smacking Britney's ***. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY. :leaving:

Let's face it, we both would be twerking to the song on Jules, my new French baby Daddy. :sobbing:

Could it be Britney's **** you to Iggy, who we know, hates Nicki and vice versa.

Nicky said Iggy couldn't rap and stuff. And I have like a feeling that's what Nicki's verse/rap might be all about... Like **** you *****, now Britney teamed up with the Rap queen or something.

Like a big F U to poor Iggy. Because some subtle attacks/shade did go on between the two, including Britney's famous "at least, I have shows to look forward to for the rest of the year" Tweet directed at Iggy after she said the song wasn't promoted enough and that's why it flopped, all while her tour had just been canceled because she couldn't sell tickets.

And all her damn rants about the Queen. Like stop though.

I think team Britney saw those comments as an attack to them. But Iggy wasn't actually wrong in some of her comments but now she just needs to let it go... :NYheadache::NYheadache::NYheadache:

Archived