Report: Britney Enlists Nicki Minaj For B9

Jordan Miller

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, marie9485 said:

Does Nicki have any mature song tho ? I see trash everywhere :trash:

sorry, but the first verse on Nicki's "Only" or "Pills 'n Potions" or anything from pinkprint is better than those 3 minutes of "Pretty Girls". bc "we're just so pretty!" is really mature, right?  :ipass:

14 hours ago, indyRS said:

First off, she already collaborated with Minaj, why again?

Second, I've been underwhelmed by her music lately and haven't really cared for her.

I would have preferred Lana Del Rey, or Katy.

But I guess we will wait and see!

She didn't really collaborated with Nicki, though. the TTWE feat. was a remix, not something that Nicki was envolved from the beggining.

And pls, why would Britney collaborate with Katy? She's been really childlike in her past eras, and we need full Bitchney this time, sorry :excuseU: :bsass:

I wouldn't mind a Nicki collab on the album, but maybe for the second single, and on a song that had those "Raining Man" vibes. Like, Brit and Nicki can't do a power girl anthem bc Minaj already did two of those with Mrs. Carter and, honestly, it doesn't get better than "Feeling Myself" and "Flawless". 

Brit should do the right collabs on this album, balancing iconic artists like her with fresh names. TBH, I'd love the idea of Lana writing something more fun/****** for the record ('My ***** tastes like Pepsi') :hehehe: and maybe something with Tove Lo (Blur/Early Morning 2.0? I'm here for that).

Honestly, I'd love to see her on a song with Selena, something very "men can suck my toe", but since Larry is also responsible for Miley, we know that wuoldn't happen, so... :unbothered: but Selena still is the new pop princess, sorry.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
On 13/4/2016 at 2:49 PM, jokerr said:

sorry, but the first verse on Nicki's "Only" or "Pills 'n Potions" or anything from pinkprint is better than those 3 minutes of "Pretty Girls". bc "we're just so pretty!" is really mature, right?  :ipass:

I'm the first one to bash Pretty Girls :ipass: Worst song ever. I don't want Britney to do anything like that again, so Nicki can stay away :ipass:

• 4 months later...

Archived