What do we want for an album cover for B9? bodyney, faceney?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

If I was annotating your paper, I would write down that I like this sentence.

I choose bodyney. Her body has always been great and I think it's time to immortalize it on an album cover. 

Why thank you sis!! I agree it's time for body-NEY to slay us. 

Maybe her with a black jumpsuit on a white horse :sobbing:

No no no no. She promised artsy fartsy, then I want an artsy fartsy cover that leaves everyone with a face like this :watrusayin:

I want something like those random pictures she posts on Instagram

Of course it would have to be an original one (or she can always google one herself, 'cause she's Britney) but this time I really want something different. Leave the body pictures for the booklet or a poster or something.

8 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Considering how on point her body is atm, a full body shot! Something that catches your eye right away! :bsass:

Brinny always had good album covers until Blackout….been downhill since then :zoomzoom:

Circus and FF's covers were great. I'm still infatuated with most of the FF promo photoshoots and the Circus back cover. Especially the Circus back cover.

13 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Circus and FF were great. I'm still infatuated with most of the FF promo photoshoots and the Circus back cover. Especially the Circus back cover.

The photoshoots were fantastic, but they picked the worst pics for the covers and promo. 

4 hours ago, Pokemon Spears said:

No no no no. She promised artsy fartsy, then I want an artsy fartsy cover that leaves everyone with a face like this :watrusayin:

Of course it would have to be an original one (or she can always google one herself, 'cause she's Britney) but this time I really want something different. Leave the body pictures for the booklet or a poster or something.

This. We need artsy fartsyney.

7 hours ago, Pokemon Spears said:

Indeed!!! Here for original artsy fartsy, as well :clap1:

• 4 months later...

Archived