Britney should do Carpool Karaoke for B9 Promo!

Patryczon

On February 1, 2016 at 6:44 PM, ubritney said:

Ummm yeah I'm more than serious. In all interviews, her team is behind the camera monitoring interviews. Remember the FF era when Britney looked at them during most interviews for their approval. When she does interviews, questions have to be submitted first and approved. She has a member of her team with her at all times when she does radio interviews too. Carpool Karaoke is very candid and stuff and I'm not sure her team would accept not being present at all time during the taping just in case Britney would say something they don't want her to or answer questions they wouldn't want her to. And there's no one in that car to stop the guy. And don't go all blah they could review the tape after and ****. No. That's not how they work.

Ummm :tehe:i think thats just hollywood. Publicist and managers check questions before  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Patryczon said:

Exactly! Not only James is so nice celebs love him, he also makes them feel secure and loose! 

He would be perfect for Britney and she will show even more of her amazing and nice charm… GP would soooooo buy it! 

Let's make it happen!!

team B has to make it happen

18 hours ago, Davey said:

in theory, this is an amazing, perfect idea.

however, she would have to sing live and that is a big issue. i know some of y'all are like 'lol jk' about it being an actual problem, but trust me, it would be. she 100% will not belt out tunes with him, whether they are hers or someone else's.

tbh I don't agree… she could sing a long to few of her old hits and some songs that she likes! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEOg6Bj6lPc 

that's all she needs to do… nothing more, nothing else :)  

ALSO if Britney Team would be smart she could easly add someone from her past to make so much controversy it would be worldwide news :) Imagine "Come on over" by Christina or "Bye bye bye" haha! 

2 hours ago, Patryczon said:

tbh I don't agree… she could sing a long to few of her old hits and some songs that she likes! 

ALSO if Britney Team would be smart she could easly add someone from her past to make so much controversy it would be worldwide news :) Imagine "Come on over" by Christina or "Bye bye bye" haha! 

OMG, she sounds so FLAWLESS signing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!

LOVE that Voice!

She really should do this, perfect way to prove that she can still sing & show off her funny/goofy personality.

BTW, her singing to Cry Me A River would be EVERYTHING 

4 hours ago, Patryczon said:

i'm not saying she CANT, more that she won't, and her team probably wouldn't want her to even if she did.

On February 1, 2016 at 6:59 PM, ubritney said:

No... You get help. What I'm saying is sad but true. I would love for her to have muuuch more freedom when doing interviews. Maybe this time around she will considering she has taken a lot of control back. That's what I wish for her, to express herself in every aspect of her life just the way she wants.

I agree with you tbh. It's sad but true. But I hope this new Britney means we're finally going to start getting more natural interviews. 

On February 3, 2016 at 7:18 PM, Davey said:

in theory, this is an amazing, perfect idea.

however, she would have to sing live and that is a big issue. i know some of y'all are like 'lol jk' about it being an actual problem, but trust me, it would be. she 100% will not belt out tunes with him, whether they are hers or someone else's.

I honestly don't get why. Did her last live outing really go that bad? 

Wouldn't it be funny if she sang and it was good :ORANGU2: 

lol jk but seriously if they pick the songs... Baby she could totally do, Work ***** she could do, Womanizer she could do... Toxic I'm not sure... Everytime idk... Perfume yes but no thank u... And the new single... If she practiced or took a few takes idk... Only about 20 seconds of each song has to be good lol

Shed just have to talk abut Vegas, her boys, her fitness, her music and something random like she always chucks in lmao

i think she could do it, but I doubt she would 

8 hours ago, Saycsar_ said:

I honestly don't get why. Did her last live outing really go that bad? 

I think Everytime for OHT live in Miami did a number on her live singing confidence. But beyond that, after 07 she just became generally more mentally fragile and all the accusations of "she can't really sing" probably became too much for her and she probably started believing it herself. I honestly don't really know the answer.

Archived