Insider from french forum gave some informations about B9

burns

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BritneysBabies (I think?) used a word that pretty much means there's a mix of everything on the album. And if I take a look at the confirmed producer list we have, I think that might be accurate, and I would love it too. Something like Circus, basically. Britney needs electronic music, it just needs to be done right. In The Zone wasn't completely urban/hip hop ish either.

52 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

i hope so too sis :crying2: im anticipating 

I really do wonder when we will start hearing or seeing things about B9.   Usually things leak by now or get ruined.  There doing a good job keeping tight lips about it :mhm:.    I wonder when we will hear a first single though 

• 8 months later...
On December 6, 2015 at 8:51 PM, womanizer4britney said:

I've been in touch with a member from a french forum of pop music, that have already talked about some informations from the music industry in general, and he use to always be right. According to him, Pretty Girls won't be at the final tracklist of the new album; there are just one featuring and it's with another pop diva. There's no electronic music till now and she's doing something very similar with the sound that Rihanna usually launch. They have plans to release the new single at the end of the winter. 

Where's the pop diva feature ***** :arianabye:

Archived