Britney with a cigarette and in her bra and underwear on Instagram

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

18 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Honestly, at this point, she might as well start an OnlyFans, given that preserving her legacy doesn’t seem to be a priority anymore.

I feel like she’s done more risqué work like onyx, gimme more video and criminal idk why this would be anything outrageous 

1 minute ago, Fab britney said:

I feel like she’s done more risqué work like onyx, gimme more video and criminal idk why this would be anything outrageous 

If you fail to see the theatrical and artsistic difference with her live performances versus with this trashy, whatever it is, then you're naïve as ****.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

If you fail to see the theatrical and artsistic difference with her live performances versus with this trashy, whatever it is, then you're naïve as ****.

Maybe I just don’t think woman doing what they want with their bodies is grotesque like you ppl

Edited by Fab britney
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.