New IG post: I do feel like I’m going through something spiritual in my life right now

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBctJCnoRXF/

I made this edit backwards !!! Hebrew is read right to left and it’s their language and how they speak !!! I have Hebrew written on my neck that says “Mem Hey Shin” which means “healing, strength, and good health” !!! It comes from the 72 names of God !!! By scanning these words and meditating on them it has been proven to change peoples lives and create miracles !!! I studied it when I was younger but I haven’t in a while !!! But I do feel like I’m going through something spiritual in my life right now and I’m sharing this because there actually was a time in my life when i was really religious with it but honestly probably too religious !!! I studied with the most brilliant rabbis and I was extremely connected to something most would call the light but to me I felt it was God !!!

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Love 8

But Exhale told me she hasn’t been healing at all. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Sounds like she’s going through something very profound at the moment. I never knew she studied with rabbis, or about what her tattoo means. Honestly, for how public her life has been, there’s so much we still don’t know about her.

We are here for your spiritual awakening, Brit! “Mem Hey Shin” all day! <3

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

She seems very in-tune with herself, at least spiritually. That’s why I get annoyed when her so called “fans” refer to her as “deranged.” In fact, I think she’s very smart & self-aware, in her own hippie-ish ways. Also, I thought she had removed her neck tattoo a while back, but I’m glad she didn’t. It’s the coolest one she has, in my opinion.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

But Exhale told me she hasn’t been healing at all. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Sounds like she’s going through something very profound at the moment. I never knew she studied with rabbis, or about what her tattoo means. Honestly, for how public her life has been, there’s so much we still don’t know about her.

We are here for your spiritual awakening, Brit! “Mem Hey Shin” all day! <3

9 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

She seems very in-tune with herself, at least spiritually. That’s why I get annoyed when her so called “fans” refer to her as “deranged.” In fact, I think she’s very smart & self-aware, in her own hippie-ish ways. Also, I thought she had removed her neck tattoo a while back, but I’m glad she didn’t. It’s the coolest one she has, in my opinion.

Her actions shows no signs of healing or being smart and self-aware. This isn’t the first time that Britney has let us in on her “healing journey”. Remember when she made you believe that she dumped that convicted felon only to show up with him out and about weeks later? What about the time she injured her foot and saw a physician? Oh, I forgot, the foot “healed” itself.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVVFrX1lQuLut1RERHc0I

15 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

So maybe that Daily mail article is true afterall. I sure hope so and she is and feels in a good place.

Britney has claimed several times that she has retired. The day she gets her teeth done is when we all should be worried. 

I’m mentioning her teeth because they’re are giveaway of her current mental state.

Edited by Pfefferminz

I love this post, I can relate a lot

There's nothing comparable to the feeling of feeling GOD, this is the best experience you can ever feel, nothing comes closer to it, it's such a light that you feel, I will never forget the moments I felt GOD, best feeling in the world, it's funny that I feel it when I go to the beach or in the nature, in the silence at the night with the moon and barefoot, it's communion with GOD and the universe. I would love to experience a church with Hebrew singing and prayers, I love to experience foreign mass at church, i had that when I traveled to a Latin country and I would love to experience those NY churches with everyone singing + an Italian church must be so heavenly 

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1

Does Britney know what she believes? She posts she is atheist, then New Age, Catholic, now something Kabbalah...

Sorry but all these posts and the language remind me of bipolar phase of many people I have known. They think they are having a religious experience in manic state, to the point of not being rational. (Not denigrating religion or spirituality because I'm in that as well, the tone of these posts however make me wonder every time especially skipping one thing to another. That is more mood swing than anything else.)

• Like 1
Just now, BlackoutBaby said:

Does Britney know what she believes? She posts she is atheist, then New Age, Catholic, now something Kabbalah...

Sorry but all these posts and the language remind me of bipolar phase of many people I have known. They think they are having a religious experience in manic state, to the point of not being rational. (Not denigrating religion or spirituality because I'm in that as well, the tone of these posts however make me wonder every time especially skipping one thing to another. That is more mood swing than anything else.)

ew, this is so judgmental and ugly to say

To experience GOD it transcend religion, there's nothing maniac to feel it, and it shouldn't be rational, it's not the mind, she's just sharing her experience a little bit,

it's like doing yoga and feel nirvana

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

You know, there are more bridges and connections between Catholicism and Kabbalah than we might think.

After all, the Old Testament is a book believed by both Jews and Christians.

There was a Christian Kabbalah in the Middle Ages. Many popes, cardinals and theologians are interested in this tradition.
Pope Francis has referred to Kabbalah several times, notably to explain the origin of evil in Genesis, etc.

Even implicitly, there may be very deep links;
the 72 names of God in Kabbalah all refer to names in the Old Testament (as well as 72 names of angels), all written with 3 letters. Could it be the Trinity? I don't know.  Maybe.

Britney chose among the 72 names to study; Mem Hey Shin (masaiah) for Christians the Masaiah (Messiah) is Jesus.

If religions now prefer to come closer and through their common points rather than opposing each other, it is an excellent thing. For the world and for peace. Ecumenism does good.

About Britney, I think she is getting closer to Catholic spirituality lately, while having kept the influence of the Kabbalah that she studied in her youth.

She seems fascinated by churches and their beauty. She also said that she liked to visit churches during covid. She has brooches dedicated to the Virgin Mary of Guadalupe, sometimes prays the Hail Mary, she even has a medal of St. Benedict that she wears around her neck sometimes. Medal worn by Catholics, with integrated prayers, used as a sacramental to ward off evil forces and be protected by God, etc.

If this is her way of feeling God and connecting to Him, I'm happy for her. Glad she is experiencing this.

If she knows all this, it is because she is very cultured and intelligent. Catholic theology and Kabbalah are rich, complex and deep spiritualities.

After maybe she also dreams of a beautiful religious wedding in a beautiful church with a real prince charming that she will find later.

Whatever her path, I wish her the best and I am sure that she will succeed and find what she is looking for. Personally, I pray for her every day.

Britney future Pope soon? 
Habemus papam ! 

:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 3

Some people need to practice not attacking people who have a different opinion.

what one user said is a valid observation.

i didn’t watch orange is the new black but I saw a clip before and there is this character who is overly religious right,

Tiffany??? Played by Taryn manning who also seems to be a bit adrift herself personally but that personality type does exist when they attach themselves so intensely to religion, are overly zealous see visions etc it can be a manic thing too

I personally have a friend who did a lot stimulants and now many years later he’s always on instagram posting religious stuff and obscure conspiracy theories 

but yeah that personality does exist and is a valid observation. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.