This false thing is in all Internet

20 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

He had like hundreds of bottles. Baby oil is often used as a lubricant during s**. Has nothing to do with child abuse, the baby oil debacle is just people saying how much s** people must have had at his parties.

mm I get it now

I googled and it's allegedly something to stock dr**s too

There is more truth to these "conspiracies" than you think. Haven't you learned nothing over the past few years?

I don't think it goes to the extent some of the conspiracies are taking it, but do I believe celebrities attended Diddys white parties and had or****... Were secretly filmed and then blackmailed? Yes.

Im also a believer young stars were abused and it's only a matter of time before it's revealed, including Justin Bieber.

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

There is more truth to these "conspiracies" than you think. Haven't you learned nothing over the past few years?

I don't think it goes to the extent some of the conspiracies are taking it, but do I believe celebrities attended Diddys white parties and had or****... Were secretly filmed and then blackmailed? Yes.

Im also a believer young stars were abused and it's only a matter of time before it's revealed, including Justin Bieber.

Well that thing of "abused" depends the case. If it's like Kesha's, where there was a contract and there were threats and coercion, yes. But many times the person sleeps with someone important because they want to be successful, and I'm sorry, but I don't see it as abuse. You choose. And I say this about Usher, about Beiber (NSYNC and Backstreetboys with Lou Pearlman are the same), they sleep with the powerful man accepting the rules, sorry not sorry. And all the Diddy's case is a separate issue. From there to Beyonce killing Aaliyah, and the whole sacrifice thing and the Illuminati and all that nonsense...
And Gaga got into that industry already knowing what it was like (she had already been **** by a producer and she also started with Britney's team, she saw how the situation was with Britney and she didn't say anything!) That's because they want to be successful at all costs, no one forces them.

Edited by descg
5 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Ok so yes or no was she partying with Diddy the night before????

it’s a yes or no questionJudge Judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

If you are not able to go to the links I have posted, look at the date and then search for the date of the day of the VMA's performance, then you may have to go to school again.

And what dr*g gets you high from the night before to the afternoon/evening of the next day? Tell me which one is for when i go out partying...

If you are drugged with a somthing "that strong" in a drink then you go to the doctor or you are not able to do anything the next day, it doesn't make any sense.

Edited by descg
2 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

But isn't there a theory that Diddy was already working with Lou Taylor when this happened. Maybe it isn't to farfetched afterall

And during rehearsals she was drugged by who? By Beyonce and Jay-Z... My god...

29 minutes ago, descg said:

If you are not able to go to the links I have posted, look at the date and then search for the date of the day of the VMA's performance, then you may have to go to school again.

And what dr*g gets you high from the night before to the afternoon/evening of the next day? Tell me which one is for when i go out partying...

If you are drugged with a somthing "that strong" in a drink then you go to the doctor or you are not able to do anything the next day, it doesn't make any sense.

Oh ok so these photos are coming in addition to the other party photos with Diddy the night before the VMAs. Wow there have been quite a few liaisons between the 2!

thank you for enlightening. Kewl 

31 minutes ago, descg said:

You literally just described crystal m or like ****** etc sedatives fentanyl. dr*g effects can last a long time into the next days absolutely 

28 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

You literally just described crystal m or like ****** etc sedatives fentanyl. dr*g effects can last a long time into the next days absolutely 

I've been on Crystal M and no, you're not high the next day because they put a little in your drink... XD When I do it all night yes, and you are like with coke with energy, not without energy, if that was the true the gimme more perfomance was like a Onyx hotel tour level XD.

Edited by descg
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.