Addison Rae addresses Britney biopic rumors

I watched it so you don't have to,

That dude says Britney fans were 'begging' for Addison to play Britney, she responded by saying she's just excited for Britney to tell her story, loves her and her posts and can't get enough of them, calls her an icon. The dude keeps talking about how most biopics the person is dead, but since Britney's alive there would be pressure and kept rooting for Addison for the role. 😬

Cringe.

2 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Did you guys listen to the interview?

She basically admitted she doesn't think Britney is free and wants to know for sure she wants this movie to happen.

Wow.

That’s not what she said at all. Please seek therapy and potentially medication so that you can help have a more accurate perception of reality.

She has learned that Britney does not like using her image and imitating her without her consent. I interpret what Addison says as seeing what Britney wants in the project and having it be true to her, which is refreshing. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Did you guys listen to the interview?

She basically admitted she doesn't think Britney is free and wants to know for sure she wants this movie to happen.

Wow.

Where did she admit she wasn’t free? I just listened and did not hear it! 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

That’s not what she said at all. Please seek therapy and potentially medication so that you can help have a more accurate perception of reality.

She has learned that Britney does not like using her image and imitating her without her consent. I interpret what Addison says as seeing what Britney wants in the project and having it be true to her, which is refreshing. 

Yeah, I didn’t hear that either, maybe he's referring to when Addison said if that’s really what Britney wants to create. I don’t know, maybe he sees that as an implicit way of saying that Britney isn’t really behind the project and doesn’t fully support it, and therefore isn’t free in that sense. I don’t know, I’m just trying to explain. There’s no need to jump on someone every time they say something you don’t like. It's exhausting to see this aggression in the comments every time, and the way people are constantly psychoanalyzing others, especially when it's supposedly to defend Britney, who has actually gone through therapy and taken treatments herself, it makes no sense. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

And how, if she is free to make a movie and supports that movie, can she not like someone playing her own role and imitating her without her consent? There's a contradiction in what you're saying if the movie is made with her consent. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

To get back to Addison, the fans are definitely not begging for her to play Britney. She’d be better off trying to act out the boring character she’s trying to present in public. Then maybe we could talk about her playing a supporting role in a small series, but Britney Spears, really? No, i don't think so. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.