Britney on Instagram: Hello yellow πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› !!!

1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Lol yep! The mods always do something like this it's weird.Β :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:Β They've even changed wording on my posts before lolΒ 

It's totally okay this time. Picked a weird *** title "Yellow! My Lady shows off"

picked her IG page showing the most recent posts as image, wrote "$€XΒ₯ Beachney!" with a link

and just quoted the section beneath the video with timestamp, likes and her words from when I first saw the post.

Honeymoons is more normal. Was about to edit the title though when I noticed that hers emerged and mine was gone. Lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mfanbs said:

someone please introduce her to onlyfansΒ 

I seriously don't get it, the other girls are doing way "worse" and none of their fans are saying stuff like this... Not saying that what you said was bad or disrespectful or mean but... Just sayin'! Rihanna, Cardi B. Camila, BeyoncΓ©, Kim, etc...

12 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

It's totally okay this time. Picked a weird *** title "Yellow! My Lady shows off"

picked her IG page showing the most recent posts as image, wrote "$€XΒ₯ Beachney!" with a link

and just quoted the section beneath the video with timestamp, likes and her words from when I first saw the post.

Honeymoons is more normal. Was about to edit the title though when I noticed that hers emerged and mine was gone. Lol

Yeah they are pretty fast on certain things lmaoΒ :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—