Is the site no holds barred now?

2 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

this! we can all tell she’s not in the right headspace and paul will only bring her more trouble but the way some people talk about her is disgusting. they don’t even try to have an honest conversation about her life, they just wanna fill this forum with the nastiest comments. 

There’s needs to better moderation on both fronts, spam/ bot accounts and users whose content history is predominantly hateful towards Brit. And only come on here to spread negativity.

Unfortunately, I don’t think the site owner really cares anymore 🤷🏽

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

There’s needs to better moderation on both fronts, spam/ bot accounts and users whose content history is predominantly hateful towards Brit. And only come on here to spread negativity.

Unfortunately, I don’t think the site owner really cares anymore 🤷🏽

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

That's why Breatheheavy needs to shut down

• Like 1

Hahaha the audacity of this crazy psycho!

A hardcore uneducated irrespectful no life pressed liar trash troll spending all his days and nights to bash Britney, ASKING FOR SOME RESPECT:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerves!!!

Also why didn't you tagged PRINCESSMIMI, she's a mod as well, oh yeah she asked you few months ago to leave her alone! BUT WAIT DIDN'T YOU CRAZY PSYCHO TRASH TROLL DENIED IT ALL DAY YESTERDAY? YOU SAID IT WAS A BIG LIE, so why didn't you tagged her in your demand? And only ask the other mods???

You're crazy!!! If someone needs to go it's you! So many people hate you and so many people left because of you!

Also I saw a gif, you posted last night, you wanting to slap me... HAHAHA only on screen you're trash! IN REAL LIFE I WOULD MAKE YOU EAT THE FLOOR! Don't threat me b *tch!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

A hardcore uneducated irrespectful no life pressed liar trash troll spending all his days and nights to bash Britney, ASKING FOR SOME RESPECT:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Also why didn't you tagged PRINCESSMIMI, she's a mod as well, oh yeah she asked you few months ago to leave her alone! BUT WAIT DIDN'T YOU CRAZY PSYCHO TRASH TROLL DENIED IT ALL DAY YESTERDAY? YOU SAID IT WAS A BIG LIE, so why didn't you tagged her in your demand? And only ask the other mods???

You're crazy!!! If someone needs to go it's you! So many people hate you and so many people left because of you!

Also I saw a gif, you posted last night, you wanting to slap me... HAHAHA only on screen you're trash! IN REAL LIFE I WOULD MAKE YOU EAT THE FLOOR! Don't threat me b *tch!!!

Name who you’re defunding ? Where are they? Why haven’t they come in and supported you?

@Baronesse and I know you’re a dupe account please let us know who you’re defending! We have receipts that would ROCK the forum! So name drop them

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Diamond  trash is a pyscho  @DiamondCircus

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Tell us who your friends in here are?

Honey don't make me pull a Bellatrix lestrange on you because you need a Mental hospital and some meds how dare you disrespect the people I care about  and you Bash Britney everyday We are all tired of your  Bull****  ******* crap 

Edited by Alice Guyowa
23 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Yup.

Is exhausting being on a Brinny forum full of mostly Brinny haters.

Like I don’t agree with most of Brits decisions at this point,  but do we really need to really need to obsessively bash her for it to the point where it’s unhealthy.

This. And then they open thread like this and whinning with the mods! Excuse me, with certains mods except one! The one who asked this trash to stop spamming her in private with his complaints annoying messages!!!

Trash Diamond didn't tagged this mod, because it's true! But he denied everything all day yesterday! WHAT A CRAZY PSYCHO!!!

This thing is the most irrespectful thing on this board and he has the audacity to open thread and complain about people being disrespectful! CRAZY CRAZY PSYCHO! take your meds!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Name who you’re defunding ? Where are they? Why haven’t they come in and supported you?

@Baronesse and I know you’re a dupe account please let us know who you’re defending! We have receipts that would ROCK the forum! So name drop them

Because... Maybe unlike you piece of s *hit WE HAVE A LIFE AND WHEN WE ARE TIRED WITH TRASH LIKE YOU WE JUST LEFT... It's calling have better things to do you know!

Like I did, I left two months because I was tired of uneducated psycho troll like you! I'd rather, like THE OTHERS, do better thing OF MY LIFE!

YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO, ANY FRIENDS, ANY LOVERS! nobody, don't think that everybody is like you!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

Because... Maybe unlike you piece of s *hit WE HAVE A LIFE AND WHEN WE ARE TIRED WITH TRASH LIKE YOU WE JUST LEFT... It's calling have better things to do you know!

Like I did, I left two months because I was tired of uneducated psycho troll like you! I'd rather, like THE OTHERS, do better thing OF MY LIFE!

YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO, ANY FRIENDS, ANY LOVERS! nobody, don't think that everybody is like you!!!

Name who you’re defending or hush troll. If you had a life why u pressed

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Name who you’re defending or hush troll

Name the Pysch meds you're taking huh because Your messing with a 16 yr old who has more brain cells and knows and Respects Britney  and you need help my darling because the Mental Hospital will give you help

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Where’s your friend

They scared because of you I'm the only one here You crazy pyscho  deranged troll  Yeah I'm  16 and I'm  not scared of you because you bash and Hate on Britney all day like dude go to the light and see Jesus britney spears jesus GIF

Edited by Alice Guyowa
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Name who you’re defending or hush troll

I'm defending nobody! People don't need me! I just say that alot of people here hate you! Alot of people left BECAUSE OF YOU and few others trolls!

THEY DON'T HAVE TIME UNLIKE YOU TO FIGHT WITH STUPID TRASH TROLLS ALL DAY!!! do you understand that???

You didn't answer tho! YOU DENIED ALL DAY YESTERDAY THAT NONE OF THE MODS HERE ASKED YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE AND STOP SPAMMING HER IN PV!!!

Then why now you are tagging the mods except one? THE ONE WHO ASKED YOU TO STOP HARRASSING HER! lol...

I'm 100% sure now, knowing how crazy and what kind of big liar you are, that the guy from Britney Universe, who hate you so much (another one again) came here and tried to exposed was telling the truth!!! 

• Like 3