EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

6 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

I think we were right about this John person. Someone's bored, trying to be messy again and thinks we're oblivious. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I think so too and it’s funny certain people have been “gone”. 

Like how does a user make 3 accounts spam and harass me all day, they’re not even trying to hide that they’re a dupe. 

There’s been an influx of “new” members to the forum that seem to pretend they were always just onlookers and decided to sign up.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Like how does a user make 3 accounts spam and harass me all day, they’re not even trying to hide that they’re a dupe. 

There’s been an influx of “new” members to the forum that seem to pretend they were always just onlookers and decided to sign up.

The harraser is on nasty dr*gs too

3 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Is there a setup like a conservatorship but not as extreme???? 

I think whoever is behind the conservatorship and their intentions is what can make or break it. We probably should have just pushed for con to be replaced by someone with good intentions, that would have allowed her more guided freedom + healing, as opposed to just terminating it completely off the bat…

• Like 1

Is this even true? 🙄 We can't just sit and believe every bad thing the tabloids say about her. 

If so, she making a dumb dumb dumb decision. I know it's her second relationship after the conservatorship, but she neeeeeds to stay single for a while.

She seems like a very desperate human being, which all things considered makes sense. But I wish she loved herself more than this. I know she misses her kids, and probably feels like she doesn't have another shot at it. But there are literally millions of better men in America to be with. A guy with 100 kids is not the way to go.

She's on a path of self-destruction with no high caliber friends, and people who aren't being honest with her, and it just makes me sad. I just hope she gets help sooner rather than later, and that her actual kids try to help their mom rather than being ungrateful little ****s staying that far away from her when she clearly needs help.

I just hope she realises that he's not actually into her but is looking for a sweet deal for his 500 kids. Please wake up Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

They're all the same troll. Probably unemployed, going through a mid life crisis, unhappy in life and alone. Just put them on your ignored list and problem solved. 

pretty little liars love GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.