Britney's name XILA: True Meaning Revealed?

I hope Britney wasn’t tricked into partaking. 

it’s like Tila Tequila when she added tequila to her name to signify her near death experience with the alcohol.

xila- so yeah Britney was given this. Maria? Is like giving birth.

river red: chaos/blood flowing out etc

she has a traumatic experience with this substance and perhaps had to give up a baby that would have come from that

i love how I said this like a day ago and got attacked for it and now there is literal proof in her name + the absence of vacation pics like is it clicking yet

1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

Ewwww!!! What did you said that? Now, I can't take off the vision of the two of them in bed with him saying something like "Did I send you in 7 heaven baby Xyla River Red? to her"

dry-heave-throw-up.gif

I wouldn’t be surprise if this is a nickname he calls her... just like Scam with the lioness thing.

1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

This. I remember saying this few months the book was released and people attacked me so bad!

THE WOMAN IN ME it's just a polished cute commercial book, using the narrative of the victim raising like a phoenix, just like they did with Circus! MY TRUE STORY WITH MY WORDS BLABLA! Did you guys know, Cade used the same sentence few months after for one of Paris project as well, "I'm now able to tell my story, with my words" or something like that!

I hope Britney is writing, alot and hide all of her writing somewhere! In the book, unlike her IG post, they didn't even mention stuff like the mango story at the facility place, alot of things were cut and polished!

I call it The Cade in Me...

The book seems a bland version of it all and it had very little genuine things (in my opinion).

Totally polished... very little of the c-ship. The book screams cash grab to make money with the FreeBritney hype, but the focus was her prime years,  Timberlake and tabloids rumors.

Everything career related seemed Wikipedia basic search.

Its a soulless book, just like her c-ship projects... and she didn't care for it.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I wouldn’t be surprise if this is a nickname he calls her... just like Scam with the lioness thing.

I call it The Cade in Me...

The book seems a bland version of it all and it had very little genuine things (in my opinion).

Totally polished... very little of the c-ship. The book screams cash grab to make money with the FreeBritney hype, but the focus was her prime years,  Timberlake and tabloids rumors.

Everything career related seemed Wikipedia basic search.

Its a soulless book, just like her c-ship projects... and she didn't care for it.

What you are doing is really bad Mrs. Dark Willow! Really, really bad! You just gave me another horrible vision, two in one night! Now I see Cade on the cover of the book hidding his n *ips!

I laugh so hard at THE CADE IN ME tho! It's so accurate and again I'm agree with everything you said! I think she was really excited with the project at first and then when she saw how things turned, she was like f *ck off! She didn't care that much at the end. Which is normal, you want to go in a direction, say what you have to say and they impose to you a Disney wonderwoman survivor cash grab book! Ugh...

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.