Which Version of “And Then We Kiss” Do You Prefer?

This might sound unconventional to some on this forum, but I prefer the Junkie XL remix. It’s just insanely well-produced, & feels more fresh/interesting to me. For example, the intro & ambience alone are enough to make me prefer it over the original, although they’re both amazing in their own distinct ways.

Here are both versions:

And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix)

And Then We Kiss (Original Version)

Which version do you prefer, & why?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I love them both, but I think the remix is complete production and the original sounds like a demo (which is it) which makes me prefer the remix more.

I agree — & even though I enjoy them both, the mood of the remix does feel more authentic, & profound, imo.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Michel De Mal said:

I like OG version more....that's a shame it didn't made the cut....but remix is also great.....just her vocals and lyrics are so iconic...soo yeah both are amazing :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

You’re right, the lyrics & her vocals are stellar in this song, & even though I prefer the remix, I feel the original would be a nice release once tweaked, for sure.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

the remix sounds like the final production and the original version sounds like a remix lol

definitely the remix 

such an amazing song :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: this womans discography is so immaculate even her unreleased songs are fire :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

It really is a great track, & I sort of wish she’d do more songs like this today, if she ever felt like getting back to music.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.