Will We Ever Get A Blackout Re-issue?

It’s going on 17 years since Blackout was released, & even though the album has already been certified platinum, we’ve yet to see an anniversary re-issue of the record. Even the idea of a Blackout (Platinum Edition) release would be amazing — & could include previously unreleased tracks. In reality, the delay for any re-releases isn’t entirely up to Britney (or the fans), but I’ve always been curious as to why no one’s ever thought of these ideas — or just simply overlooked them.

In the meantime, here are some insanely creative concepts I found on YouTube, in relevance to a Blackout album re-issue:

I think it’s about time we received a new edition of this amazing record. Do you agree?

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

They kinda suck at acknowledging anything outside of the 1st 3 eras and femme fatale. Blackout is her magnum opus yet barely gets merch or anything. 

I agree with you, & not to sound dramatic, but at times I feel like we’re the most ignored fandom, in comparison to other big artists — & I don’t mean this against Britney, but you def get what I mean.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.