Britney talks about being burned by her fireplace months ago

5 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Someone literally said accidents happen it’s only been twice??? There have been multiple, a string of incidents. Now the gaslighting. This is crazy 

I took a lighter to the park and burnt some sticks and leaves when I was 14. I light candles most days when we have dinner and I set fire to my grill two weeks ago because it was covered in pig fat.

Lock me up. I’m a twisted fire starter.

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Sorry but this isn’t “cute” it’s sad. Yeah there’s hints of Britney in there but she’s just so mentally gone. She’s talking about getting burned by fire….third degree burns…mmmkay. Very exaggerated I feel. Also the 3 different accents. Just so odd. She talks about security 24/7 I personally believe it’s because she can’t function by herself and do normal tasks. 

I mean no disrespect but she has always been this way. She has made faces & switched up accents FOREVER. Even looked dishevelled during her Britney era days. (Which I know you didn’t bring up). But she’s always been kinda odd, defo never been PC unless she’s on a press junket. Chaotic? This is the same Britney from Chaotic. It’s not that deep. And it’s definitely not sad.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This happened to me when I was 12!! I was at a friend’s house. My friend and I were trying to light the fireplace so we could make smores. The fireplace wouldn’t light and then BAM!! It turned on and singed my hair (clumps fell out), it put a cut in my left eyebrow that I still have to this day, and it singed my eyelashes. 😭😭

It was sooo scary! The fire alarm went off and smoke went everywhere. We had to wake up her mom because we thought the house was going to burn down. We kept putting water on the fire to put it out. 
Turns out it was a gas fireplace so all the water we kept throwing on it wasn’t working! 
Her half-asleep mom came downstairs and turned the right knob to turn it off but she had to get a key. 
A MESSSS

4 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Symptoms 

People with pyromania may experience tension or arousal before setting a fire, and feel a sense of relief or gratification after. They may also have an unhealthy obsession with fire and related paraphernalia.

wonderful since the musical eras seem to be dunzo we are now in the fire era, setting things on fire, burning/blowing things up, burning down gyms. Nice

I mean, you have a point.

She did burn down her gym years ago too. 😬

2 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I’m cracking up that some people think this was a serious post. I think she’s obviously just messing with us a little because of the comments fans have made about parts of her head being shaved

If fire blew up in her face and burned off her eyelashes and burned away her hair and burned her face … her face would not look normal. She would still be healing from awful burn scars. And Tylenol def would not have taken that level pain away 

i’m not sure why she would do that… but i do remember vids of her lookin like she didn’t have eye brows for a time? 

1 hour ago, uhohnogo said:

Britney isn’t free.  This isn’t freedom. This is sad. 

It is quite strange. And still no friends. I get that team con kept her away from people she used to know, but she’s been “free” for a few years now and we don’t ever see her with familiar people. 

This fanbase is as broken as our fave is treating it and herself. Everything is such a mess. This isnt funny at all this is about being able to live by your own, aka being able to live FREE anyone??? She never talks but she does to actually express how dangerous she is that she set on fire her gym before and now her room and own face? She is either crying for help or someone is making her publish this videos to prove she should be in a con. It doesnt make any ******* sense. And LOL to those thinking britney is “trolling” since 2016. She isnt trolling she needs ppl that loves her, she needs to STOP selfmedicating and get PROPER TREATMENT

Edited by BritneyLover
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

This fanbase is as broken as our fave is treating it and herself. Everything is such a mess. This isnt funny at all this is about being able to live by your own, aka being able to live FREE anyone??? She never talks but she does to actually express how dangerous she is that she set on fire her gym before and now her room and own face? She is either crying for help or someone is making her publish this videos to prove she should be in a con. It doesnt make any ******* sense. And LOL to those thinking britney is “trolling” since 2016. She isnt trolling she needs PROPER TREATMENT

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

I don’t know, you might be right

i need a smoke, wait  :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Ok I’m back :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I think you are right, this type of videos and stuff like this, it looks strange ( not talking about how she looks) is just the way she talks about things that looks bad on her free life. I don’t know, I want to be wrong,  I want YOU, to be wrong. But sometimes it’s just hard to know what’s the reality of it all  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.