Britney’s Vocals on Graffiti My Soul

I don't really hear it. There's a very slight resemblance at parts but it could be any of the 5 girls (whose voices I'm not familiar with).

Also, I'd take Nadine's words with a grain of salt. But it'd be cool to finally hear Britney's version even if it's out of stems extracts lol

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

I don't really hear it. There's a very slight resemblance at parts but it could be any of the 5 girls (whose voices I'm not familiar with).

Also, I'd take Nadine's words with a grain of salt. But it'd be cool to finally hear Britney's version even if it's out of stems extracts lol

I’ve filtered it in a couple different ways many times. At first I just noticed gaps in the vocal when when I tried to split the lead & backing. And it kinda took some of it away😅. So I used my vocal scale slider to kinda fade the vocal. But it’s not like a full vocal. She’s basically where the gaps in the vocal were when I tried to split it the first times. It’s more like words towards the ends of the phrases. But I think I kinda messed up the audio by editing the volume and then with the compression it’s not at clean. I just watched the video and it doesn’t sound the exact same as like that actual filter 😅😭 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.