Why didn’t Britney celebrate BOMT25 like Xtina did for her debut?

16 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

Atleast get your facts straight…. Btb went to no 1 in 16 countries, including the U.S. 

My facts are straight hun. Her first album is also her last to have a single reach the #1 spot on the Billboard 100. Facts.

It’s actually quite the accomplishment.

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

When you believe in something nothing can change whatever what you’re believing. For Christina’s part: she always gave her soul to her music, delivered incredibly hard notes, amazed people all around the world and she never damaged one thing she was gifted: her voice. 

From Britney’s part: she’s no longer that girl we used to inspire by. She looked at this as a job. She has no specific memory of her craft because she never saw her gift as unique. Yeah she’s saying that inspirational stuff all the time but doing is different than saying. 

Dancing incredibly hard requires discipline. Discipline means either you will be hard on yourself or someone else will. She let those someone else take the wheel for her. We can blame the whole situation on her family but Britney is also guilty of not to taking care of herself. 

That’s your answer. Britney is not able to dance as she used to. Her voice is not strong enough since 2000. Those records made by a very career driven girl. The one we are seeing in her instagram is a very damaged woman. Yeah she’s been trough a lot but you either live like an already dead person and do minimum or you either get your fire back from your fans and people who cares about you and deliver your best self.

I’m not even a fan of Christina, but she works hard as you see from her delivery. I remember once Whitney Houston said “ I’d suggest these young girls to do their homework “ about Britney. She knee she wasn’t take care of her voice.

Her book is a very clear answer to that she did not know what she was doing. 

People who will look at this answer as if I’m bashing her; I suggest you to come down earth a little bit.

I read your comment in part as bashing Britney because you basically say she has had a weak voice since her debut.

Being an artist is actually a lot more than just screaming into a microphone (sorry Beyoncé and Christina, but it's true).

Britney has a voice and a discography loved by millions. Far too many "fans" actively overlook all the impact Britney has had when discussing her now, and I really don't get it.

If everyone sang like Christina Aguilera we'd all be deaf.

:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 1

I believe Britney always saw her career as a job. While she likely enjoyed dancing as a little girl, I don’t think she ever had a responsible adult by her side to explain what it meant to dedicate her entire life to it. This doesn’t mean she never experienced happiness in her career, but I think Britney would’ve been equally happy and okay living a life away from stardom. From a young age, her mom exploited her under the guise of “supporting the dreams of her daughter.” In reality, they saw Britney as their way out of poverty, putting her feelings and mental health in the backseat.

Britney was also never allowed to quit or even take a break (even though she expressed MULTIPLE TIMES that she wanted a break and saw her life away from the public eye), while Christina could freely make decisions about her career. Britney was stripped of her right to choose. This difference in control is likely why Britney has grown to detest the industry... Her life was shaped by exploitation, and it's clear that she never truly had the freedom to step away when she wanted to.

I think it’s no wonder Britney has such disdain for the industry now. While Christina still wants this lifestyle, Britney might not like it anymore. It’s sad to think that Britney could have been just as content living a simpler life if she had been allowed to choose her own path from the start. The fact that Christina could step away whenever she wanted, while Britney was denied that right, really highlights how different their experiences were, despite starting in the same place.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

My facts are straight hun. Her first album is also her last to have a single reach the #1 spot on the Billboard 100. Facts.

It’s actually quite the accomplishment.

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I’m pretty sure you wrote that her last no 1 album, was her debut.   Can I just in all seriousness ask, why you refuse to acknowledge her success and legacy?? We all know it’s not on par with Britney’s…. But you seem obsessed on downplaying her accomplishments…. Is it really all because of a 25 year old feud, that never existed in the first place??  I never see you vehemently bashing other female artists the way you do her. What are you going to do if this site closes, with all that energy. Your going to combust lol 

This is the dumbest question ever 😂 She’s not working!! She’s done!! She’s said it many times. She’s not well. When has she ever recognized an album anniversary that wasn’t orchestrated by her label or team? She’s not in touch with these things. Read the room or her book 🙄

Edited by stronger1992
1 hour ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Britney can’t be bothered to even sing her ballads live, yet you want her to sit down and do a tiny desk style show of her biggest hits? Gosh the delusion…

It's pure delusion and to think these people claim Christina is extinct yet she's making more money than them and has had a better career than most in the world.

Some can't get over the facts Britney's been shacked up with a criminal housekeeper spinning in her living room ranting.

They hate that, her biggest rival has outstanding pipes still, looks beautiful and is out working, they can't stand it.

Christina GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

The Billboard (Hot) 100 he talked about is for singles. Billboard 200 is for albums. 

Is Genie actually her only #1 single? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Both Christina and Britney have 5 #1 singles.

3 of Christina's came from her debut album. Genie, What a girl wants, and Come on over, Lady Marmalade and Move's like Jagger followed.

Britney's had Baby One More Time, Womanizer, 3, Hold It Against Me and S N M Remix with Rihanna.

Britney's last #1 was almost 13 years ago.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's pure delusion and to think these people claim Christina is extinct yet she's making more money than them and has had a better career than most in the world.

Some can't get over the facts Britney's been shacked up with a criminal housekeeper spinning in her living room ranting.

They hate that, her biggest rival has outstanding pipes still, looks beautiful and is out working, they can't stand it.

Christina GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Some people bashing me for asking a simple question about why Brinny cbf to acknowledge her debut album. Xtine looking skinny, youthful and remaining talented vocally must sting for some fans :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Xtine is evil, but she is definitely at her visual and talent level peak resurgence while Brinny is spinning a hole to China from her living room 

Because she doesn't need to, "Toxic" is doing more than 1 million streams daily, and "BOMT" is almost at 800k. Meanwhile, Christina's most-streamed songs are mostly duets. Even "Genie in a Bottle" is getting fewer streams than "BOMT," and "What a Girl Wants" is averaging around 54,565 daily. Even "Sometimes," which I don’t consider a big hit for Britney, is still getting more daily streams than "Dirty." These are facts, not delusions. It's a fact that Britney is more streamed than Christina, even though she’s just twirling in her living room.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Some people bashing me for asking a simple question about why Brinny cbf to acknowledge her debut album. Xtine looking skinny, youthful and remaining talented vocally must sting for some fans :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Xtine is evil, but she is definitely at her visual and talent level peak resurgence while Brinny is spinning a hole to China from her living room 

Christina isn’t evil she grew up where as Brit is. In her 40s bullying Selena Gomez.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

I read your comment in part as bashing Britney because you basically say she has had a weak voice since her debut.

Being an artist is actually a lot more than just screaming into a microphone (sorry Beyoncé and Christina, but it's true).

Britney has a voice and a discography loved by millions. Far too many "fans" actively overlook all the impact Britney has had when discussing her now, and I really don't get it.

If everyone sang like Christina Aguilera we'd all be deaf.

:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Not you trying to drag Beyonce and Legend X over their artistry.

Britney has shown the least artistry out of them, even going as far as having Myah Jean sing for her.

One thing you're right about is being an artist is a lot more than singing live, while Britney mimes most the time.

Both Bey and Legend X have done so much for charities, their humanitarian efforts, they stand up for causes, while Britney claimed she wanted to be an advocate and did nothing. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.