🚨FBI: Diddy Did NOT Act Alone! Tri Star's Implicated! Diddy Combs has been arrested on charges of racketeering conspiracy, s** trafficking for alleged crimes dating back to 2008, the same year Britney's conservatorship started

Lola2790

I have a feeling many of Britney’s “cryptic” posts are going to start making a lot more sense in the coming months. Shes. No. Dummy. She mentioned “feeling trafficked” many times right after her conservatorship ended. She knows where the bodies are buried.. she’s always played the long game. I really really hope this leads to some justice. If not justice, vindication and most importantly continued healing. 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Social pressure is very important. We have to tweet the involvement of Lou Devil and Robin Goblin. This will be the best justice Britney could receive. It might not be of her case, but these people are behind many crimes so it shouldn't come as a surprise. These two deserve to be in jail. The mastermind and the minion.

Honestly feel like Britney funded most of these scandals robin greenhil was named as an accountant for diddy she also wouldn’t let Britney buy a pair it sketchers after a successful run of shows cus it wasn’t in the budget

With them having things on people “above” Lou and robin, they will surely be implicated, and probably go down with less serious charges than say Diddy.  The question will be if they will turn and higher ups than even them will start to be looked into/charges pressed.  
Some people don’t like rosengart, but he may have just played his roll in bringing it to the forefront with Britney.  It obviously goes much deeper than just her, but she maybe had the “name” to bring it to the forefront to the public.  From evidence he may have gathered, he might have known it was bigger than him or even Britney. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Is it possible that the Feds contacted Rosengart and asked him to let Lou & Robin go and just dropped the Britney case so that they can make this Diddy case? 

I really hope Lou and Robin finally exposed in this case and go to  prison !! Out of all the members of team con, these two should rot in hell. 

To be honest I doubt it.

Maybe Britney lawyer knew exactly what he was doing... he was that good... ya know.

The only chance of Lou and Robin face some repercussions is the Diddy case. I hope it will be proved their involvement and take tri star down.

I don't know if it will be prison, but at least something against them to destroy their Hollywood careers.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

To be honest I doubt it.

Maybe Britney lawyer knew exactly what he was doing... he was that good... ya know.

The only chance of Lou and Robin face some repercussions is the Diddy case. I hope it will be proved their involvement and take tri star down.

I don't know if it will be prison, but at least something against them to destroy their Hollywood careers.

All the discovery done in Britney's probate case I would hope leads to federal charges...so that might have been Rosengart's plan all along... Pass off all the evidence to the feds

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

All the discovery done in Britney's probate case I would hope leads to federal charges...so that might have been Rosengart's plan all along... Pass off all the evidence to the feds

Rosengart said a lot in filings but the settlement news made it difficult to still like him. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.