Sam Asghari commented on a Britney Spears impersonation video

Yanal

52 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Scam is… “nice” to Britney after the divorce. I guess that’s what sets him apart from her other men. He gets his clout by positively mentioning her rather than trashing her in every ways possible.

I think it's better for him to follow this path than the other one. I think what he’s doing is right. But both types are thrown under the train by fans. Sometimes I think fans don't know what they want.

11 minutes ago, Yanal said:

I think it's better for him to follow this path than the other one. I think what he’s doing is right. But both types are thrown under the train by fans. Sometimes I think fans don't know what they want.

Agreed. It’s “better” to have a nice opportunistic man than an evil one. But I think both sides deserve their lashings. A few months ago he said he had already read her book to the paps and now he plugged Britney in an interview and said he didn’t read it at all.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

He’s always stood up and defended her. He’s never talked bad about her after all of the crazy stuff he’s seen. Trolls can leave. 

I really don't understand. People expect absurdly bad reviews. No matter what happened, Britney was with a person who didn't abuse her after the breakup for the first time in her life. But this is never a good option for mentally ill fans.

5 hours ago, Yanal said:

I really don't understand. People expect absurdly bad reviews. No matter what happened, Britney was with a person who didn't abuse her after the breakup for the first time in her life. But this is never a good option for mentally ill fans.

David and charlie didnt abuse her nor sold her out. And david also defended her post break up. He is just not trying to be an action movie actor 

Why do people hate him? This is the first man she was with who publically defended her, openly spoke about the conservatorship, openly spoke about her abusers, signed a prenup, has respected her post-divorce, continues to defend her, and he's pursuing his own career. People call him Scam for no reason. He was the best thing that happened to Britney and she always seemed so happy, full of life and healthy while they were together. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.