Britney's Strength

2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Isn’t it hilarious when fans are like “I know she’s been through a rough time, but…” - there’s no but. Let’s see how YOU would be after being locked up at a horrible place for FOUR MONTHS, without even a door or basic privacy… And that’s even without getting into all the betrayal and loss of basic rights for 13 years. 

I hope she’s able to heal eventually and ideally she’ll have a comeback that she and us enjoy, but till then I’m just glad she’s still with us.  

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

Upon reading her memoir, I felt sad for her, understandably —but at the same time, admired her resilience throughout that phase. So, I think it was simply that, resilience —& the little optimism she held on to, at the time.

Yah, but how do you hold onto that optimism or keep being resilient when it seems like there is no way out? Getting out of the c-ship was next to impossible. 

If she were as "sick" as people claim she is, then how was she able to remain resilient? Most mentally fit people would break under those circumstances. It's a form of psychological torture. 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Yah, but how do you hold onto that optimism or keep being resilient when it seems like there is no way out? Getting out of the c-ship was next to impossible.

Resilience, & optimism. Optimism from the hope that ignited when she felt support from her fans through the #freebritney movement.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

She only overcame it because the fans ended it right so I’m not sure what came from her?

She overcame months of hell in the involuntary treatment facility before fans found out. Fans found out in April. 2019. She was stuck there and forced to take lithium since January 2019. 

Have you read her book?

• Love 2

I admire her strength and not only because the c-ship..

before that she worked hard af and in her teens she faced so much hate, dirt,  misogyny and mistrust (from her colleagues, media, friends/exes).. everyone was just benefiting from her.. but she stood strong and it lead her to rebel .. she was #1 hated person in world at age of 19!! It’s insane..

I don’t even want to dig her life in 2004-2008 that was a nightmare…

even now I feel like she is misunderstood.. she always was.. even fans always criticize her 

she isn’t ordinary person cause she experienced different things in her life. Her mind can’t be ordinary cause she went through different life. Why do people expect her to be like others when she went through completely unique situations 

• Love 2

I can tell you this! I was in a hospital room for a month for health issues and in the 3rd week I considered suicide! It drove me crazy to the core and after I was released I was having trouble for months to come back to normal... Of course they prescribed me antidepressants and anti anxiety medicine but I was really messed up! I can't even imagine being locked up for 4 months for NO REASON after being abused already for so long... I just can't! Probably I would end up killing someone or killing myself. I think after all she's been through she is in the best place she can be. It is too traumatic ti heal completely from all that. Congratulations to Britney Spears for being so strong for so long and trying her best to live her life in her own terms. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.