Would you join a new Britney Community?

Would you join a new Britney Community?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

No. Forums are boring when they’re just starting and usually if a forum doesn’t immediately takes off, it will never take off and it will never get updated and people will lose interest.

Wasn’t there a thread today of Jordan introducing paid subscriptions? I could’ve sworn I saw it and now I can’t find it.

Yes - the mods deleted my thread. Maybe Jordan wants to make his own announcement 

• Leader
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Maybe a BH Reddit - but not sure. Jordan should just continue being more hands off if it’s a lot right now and let this place do this thing if possible. 

Ehh I don’t think a BH Reddit is a good idea since I won’t have any involvement in that. I do think it’d be good for you guys to organize something though. Just a new name please.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Nah. That’s not happening. That’s why I disabled access to it and hid that other thread. 

Sorry to hear that. It’s really clear that you’re over running BH. I appreciate all the time and effort you’ve put into maintaining this place over the years and respect your decision re the future either way. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.