Who Are The True Fans? Defending Britney Or Calling Out Her Behavior?

On 9/13/2024 at 2:44 AM, Dark Willow said:

Some fans need to live in delusion...

Some think they will be good fans if they pretend everything's fine.

Some fans just can't hide the fact something's wrong.

Something if very wrong… I don’t want to be cruel but I don’t know how some fans defend the behavior 

39 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

Something if very wrong… I don’t want to be cruel but I don’t know how some fans defend the behavior 

I feel like some of them think as a obligation. Like "I need to prove myself as a fan" so I will find any excuse just to not accept the reality. Support at all costs.

However,  when we talk about stans... that's a very different thing. Stans are like cult members... they worship their idol like God, they don’t have critical thinking and will attack you if they feel you don’t think exactly like them. Haters and stans are not that different if you think about it...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I feel like some of them think as a obligation. Like "I need to prove myself as a fan" so I will find any excuse just to not accept the reality. Support at all costs.

However,  when we talk about stans... that's a very different thing. Stans are like cult members... they worship their idol like God, they don’t have critical thinking and will attack you if they feel you don’t think exactly like them. Haters and stans are not that different if you think about it...

Every time I see you on the forum you're criticizing Britney. Are you a hater or what? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

1 minute ago, PerfectLover. said:

Every time I see you on the forum you're criticizing Britney. Are you a hater or what? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

That’s entirely what this thread is about. I’ll be honest I don’t trust Britney anymore. She has a pattern of lying and she’s obviously struggling with mental illness (not her fault). But I don’t believe in blind allegiance to anything… call em like I see em.

2 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

That’s entirely what this thread is about. I’ll be honest I don’t trust Britney anymore. She has a pattern of lying and she’s obviously struggling with mental illness (not her fault). But I don’t believe in blind allegiance to anything… call em like I see em.

How do you know if she is struggling with mental illness? Lol. By what she posts on Instagram? That doesn't prove anything :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Love me some Britney.  Glad she’s free. But she is in a bad state of mind, she needs to take therapy, be on the actual right medication…. And do some self care.    The videos with knives and the recent video of her talking about VMAS…. Is alarming.   she seems to be abusing something which is magnifying her mental illness.   I say this because I was the same way.   there’s no defending her behavior.  I know I’m going to get dragged… I know she is damaged and was taken advantage of…. But their needs to be self accountability as well…   Where is the aftercare?  Girl get better.  true people would tell you what you don’t want to hear but need to…. Any human being would see all the stuff she says and posts as worrying….   she needs help but not the abusive conservtorship  she was in.   

Edited by Z_Phoenix20
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, justin4britney said:

Explain behaving badly? Because, I don’t know if you actually know what you’re saying. 

Again, she is retired. There is no need to look or act or try to be a perfect mold for anyone. She has no obligation to the public to speak, dress or act a certain way. 

You’re right she has no obligation… but ANYONE who posts on a public forum can and will be criticized. She does have the right to go private… she hasn’t chosen that.

19 minutes ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Love me some Britney.  Glad she’s free. But she is in a bad state of mind, she needs to take therapy, be on the actual right medication…. And do some self care.    The videos with knives and the recent video of her talking about VMAS…. Is alarming.   she seems to be abusing something which is magnifying her mental illness.   I say this because I was the same way.   there’s no defending her behavior.  I know I’m going to get dragged… I know she is damaged and was taken advantage of…. But their needs to be self accountability as well…   Where is the aftercare?  Girl get better.  true people would tell you what you don’t want to hear but need to…. Any human being would see all the stuff she says and posts as worrying….   she needs help but not the abusive conservtorship  she was in.   

Well said!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.