Real Talk: Britney's IG Video about the VMAs is HILARIOUSSSSS!!! I translate Britney Speak.

2 minutes ago, BritSabel said:

Sweetie, Lisa doesn't want or need to be "Britney", she is talented, loved, gorgeous, rich, charismatic and successful enough to be The Lalisa global IT Girl, breaking records of all kinds, with 9 Guinness records, etc, etc...

Tote is an irrelevant, flop, fvgly, nobody, a try hard B wannabe. 

Who said anything about Lisa? Lisa is talented, but I don't get a strong sense of self from her. I think that's a byproduct of the K-pop ethos, not an indictment of her talent. The U.S. celebrates individualism. Korean culture is steeped in collectivism. So, Lisa has a pretty unique and challenging road ahead. That said, I don't think Britney is competing. That's the point. And also why her IG is HILARIOUS. You can't replicate what made Britney Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Who said anything about Lisa? Lisa is talented, but I don't get a strong sense of self from her. I think that's a byproduct of the K-pop ethos, not an indictment of her talent. The U.S. celebrates individualism. Korean culture is steeped in collectivism. So, Lisa has a pretty unique and challenging road ahead. That said, I don't think Britney is competing. That's the point. And also why her IG is HILARIOUS. You can't replicate what made Britney Britney. 

Wrong topic sorry lol

This was for the Brit, Lisa, Tate topic 

41 minutes ago, BritSabel said:

Sweetie, Lisa doesn't want or need to be "Britney", she is talented, loved, gorgeous, rich, charismatic and successful enough to be The Lalisa global IT Girl, breaking records of all kinds, with 9 Guinness records, etc, etc...

Tote is an irrelevant, flop, fvgly, nobody, a try hard B wannabe. 

No one knows who that Lisa is other than those cult k pop fans.  No one of this k-pop artist will ever have a successful solo career be serious.:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Go to the light and find Jesus.

• Love 1

Weird thing is only some fans here on Exhale think she is being hilarious, cause every comment outside of here I’ve read are, “she needs help”, “why are her teeth apart”, “why does her voice sound like she smokes 10 packs a day”.

Point is, nobody think this is cute, and the sooner some of you stop being delusional, the better. 

Edited by britney_rocks
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Thank u she was absolutely being a shady boots to the females again. Hehehe 

I don't think she was being shady at all. My interpretation is my interpretation. Britney plays characters very well, and it was refreshing to see and hear. 

Like, I genuinely think Britney could have been on SNL in a real way. Is SNL constantly throwing shade? 

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

Weird thing is only some fans here on Exhale think she is being hilarious, cause every comment outside of here I’ve read are, “she needs help”, “why are her teeth apart”, “why does her voice sound like she smokes 10 packs a day”.

Point is, nobody think this is cute, and the sooner some of you stop being delusional, the better. 

Here's the deal: I don't have any preconceived notion of WHO Britney Spears SHOULD be or even IS as a human being. Britney Spears the brand and pop star aside.

I thought it was awesome that she shared that video because I felt like I finally saw her personality for the first time since Carson Daly interviewed her on TRL. 

She came off as authentic, funny, and spicy chili pepper smoke GIF by GoofyFroot 

Take it down a notch with the insults. If you want to discuss what you didn't like about how Britney presented herself, then cool. I'm here for it.

Otherwise, let's not. Thanks Flying Kiss Flirting GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Edited by theodoritasenorita
  • Love 5
  • Like 3

Yeah, the way some 'fans' talk about her on this site is shockingly disgusting. Seriously, what are they doing with their lives? I can think of several accounts that just trash her at every chance they get. My account is new, but I’ve been lurking around this site for a long time, checking in every once in a while

I feel like "theshaderoom" on ig has more respect and understands Britney more than the people on this site. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_13Mi5Mtuj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

You will be thrown under the train on this forum for telling the truth. As always…

Yes Yes Yes Smile GIF by Brittany Broski

3 hours ago, SoapBox2000 said:

Yeah, the way some 'fans' talk about her on this site is shockingly disgusting. Seriously, what are they doing with their lives? I can think of several accounts that just trash her at every chance they get. My account is new, but I’ve been lurking around this site for a long time, checking in every once in a while

I feel like "theshaderoom" on ig has more respect and understands Britney more than the people on this site. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_13Mi5Mtuj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

40 minutes ago, Yanal said:

You will be thrown under the train on this forum for telling the truth. As always…

Yes Yes Yes Smile GIF by Brittany Broski

See what i'm talking about?

great example

Britney hates other women. Especially if they are successful and reference her in any way. Selena, Halsey, Blake, Sabrina. She didn’t shade Tate YET, but she will very soon.

And she loves men that destroyed her mentally in the past. Justin, Eminem, Perez, her brother. She only hates Kevin and her dad cuz if she didn’t…

That explains a lot her relashionship with her mom and JL. Not that they didn’t do anything, but Bryan also did and he’s her bestie now. I’m glad she doesn’t have a daughter.

Edited by B In The Mix
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.