Britney talks VMAs and Sabrina Carpenter in new IG video

She was totally on something when she made this video, if you know, you know. I honestly think rhe content of the video itself isn't offensive although it appears she is mixing up Tate McRae with Sabrina Carpenter, but I get it since Carpenter's performance was clearly paying a homage to Britney. It makes me sad she mentioned being a mom because she clearly wishes she could have been more involved as a mom to her sons. I wonder if she really wanted the mom image or if it was pushed by her team. I wish nothing but the best for her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
28 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Even Michael Jackson hated MTV because they did the same thing to him! 

Which is why I think Britney didn't want any tribute award.

When MJ got his, given by Britney he was played by MTV. And they used him to make fun of him. They told him he was going to get the Artist of the Millenium award! Britney even introduce it like that. And then MTV/Viacom said that the award was not real and that he came up with the idea and make a joke out of him.

Look

https://youtu.be/kfU3rQ9dNpw?si=2240KandPdTmL41M

I've always said Britney is very similar to MJ in terms of people making fun of her and taking advantage of her sweetness polite self she used to be, trust me, once she D * 3 S, everybody is going to respect her and claim how big of a stan they were, etc etc. After MJ passed away, he became the face of the industry pretty much.

Anywho, people these days are against bullying and supporting mental heatlh all the way but are the first ones to judge. Have you guys ever thought that she probably still has big trauma, anxiety and more? Something that maybe will never fade as a whole, sadly.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
55 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh my god…she doesn’t seem right at all. Even if it’s that she’s laughing at the tributes to her - WHY?! Why would that offend her so much that she reacts like this? Those people are taking inspiration from an artist they admire and respect, they didn’t personally have anything to do with what she went through.

And not only is it weird that she’s aiming shade towards those singers, but she doesn’t look well or ok at all in this video. The way she moves, stands, looks at the camera is bizarre and she seems not in full control of her movements. 

oh no she isn't right because she isn't acting like i'm expecting... get the f out of here, y'all are a disgusting bunch of twigs

18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's not just the voice though babe, the same hair, and she still hasn't done anything with the teeth or her upkeep.

It's her prerogative on whether she up keeps or not, but it's obvious she isn't, it's sad seeing and hearing her like this. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Her teeth are fine... there's a gap/s in her teeth... okay... So what! I don't understand how that translates to her being mentally unwell. Her upkeep... I feel she's always been like this though she's just at home chilling after watching the Vma's with yesterday's eye makeup on :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: We know she's no Beyonce when it comes to not having a single hair out of place.  I think it's best to just accept how things are right now.  :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

14 minutes ago, GimmeTitney said:

She was totally on something when she made this video, if you know, you know. I honestly think rhe content of the video itself isn't offensive although it appears she is mixing up Tate McRae with Sabrina Carpenter, but I get it since Carpenter's performance was clearly paying a homage to Britney. It makes me sad she mentioned being a mom because she clearly wishes she could have been more involved as a mom to her sons. I wonder if she really wanted the mom image or if it was pushed by her team. I wish nothing but the best for her. 

She always wanted to be a mom. Even when she was teen she dreamed of living in a farm with her family and kids and being away from the public eye. Her old interviews mentioned retiring and having a family...If was her team that made her into a cash cow.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Idg why people are being nasty.

She may have mixed up the girls, but there was a very clear reference to Britney in Sabrina's performance.

She says something shady when deserved, you complain, she praises people, you complain. She can't win with some of you. No wonder she tapped out for now.

I thought the video was funny. The alien part was so weird and funny. Kissing Jenna Ortega live would've been cooler. 😌

Hoping she saw Megan the Stallion paying a tribute.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Yanal said:

I want to look at this video and think the same thing as the brains that think everything is normal. Her movements,her speech,her calling... what kind of delusion or spell are you under?

Season 3 Drama GIF by PBS

Are you a psychiatrist to say that she is not well? You're the one who's not well, coming here to a Britney forum and hating on her. Get a job.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Her teeth are fine... there's a gap/s in her teeth... okay... So what! I don't understand how that translates to her being mentally unwell. Her upkeep... I feel she's always been like this though she's just at home chilling after watching the Vma's with yesterday's eye makeup on :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: We know she's no Beyonce when it comes to not having a single hair out of place.  I think it's best to just accept how things are right now.  :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

I never equated her teeth to anything about her mental health, it's still shocking to see her like this babe.

This is Britney Spears after all, and it's sad.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.