Lisa and Tate are running for Britney's crown

I don't get the comparison, neither of them look, sound or dance so amazingly like Britney. Sorry, they are maybe good for this generation but they will never come close to what Britney represented. She started as a Phenomenon and changed Pop forever and neither of those two are even cose. they can be famous but not THAT famous. Their music isn't iconic either. Tates stage presence reminds me of a door. Sorry I was mean but that's my opinion.

• Like 1

ironically last night was one of Lisa's weakest performances. idk what happened to her but she seemed out of it. 

Both Lisa and Tate are great dancers and have more energy than britney prob cause they're like 15 years younger than her

But they both lack music to sustent that

Lisa has 3 solo songs none of them were hits really at least not in the US 

Tate has an album I think? yet her only song really known is greedy. by their age, britney had several hits under her bell 

• Love 1

Love love Lisa but her performance was very underwhelming... She needs to fire the 'yes' team around her because that wasn't it. For starters she needs to refrain from working with directors who tell her to "just feel herself" and "step out of the choreo world"; ffs she's a main dancer! That's the reason 'New Woman' only has strutting and hair flicking but no actual choreography. I can't believe Tate McRae danced harder than her at the 2022 MTV EMAs. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

At least Lisa rocked the red carpet... Keep the glam team. But anyone involved in performances and creative direction needs to be given the boot. The MV for Rockstar looks awesome with all the effects added but the choreo doesn't translate well live for this song either... you can tell by how it looks on the Special Stage from the LLOUD Youtube channel.

Edited by Hope
  • Love 1

Lol the amount of evil bi+chy queens spewing vitriol over artists 10 to 20 years their junior in this place is mindblowing. Nobody is coming for Britney’s crown.

let the new generations have their artists and take inspiration from the greats as they please

Edited by ElToxico
16 hours ago, Richie said:

ironically last night was one of Lisa's weakest performances. idk what happened to her but she seemed out of it. 

Both Lisa and Tate are great dancers and have more energy than britney prob cause they're like 15 years younger than her

But they both lack music to sustent that

Lisa has 3 solo songs none of them were hits really at least not in the US 

Tate has an album I think? yet her only song really known is greedy. by their age, britney had several hits under her bell 

I think the problem is the choreographer and the horrible direction of cameras, there's fancams from the audience and you can see more of the choreo at the end and it was fire but the director was just showing the stage like so far away

2 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

I think the problem is the choreographer and the horrible direction of cameras, there's fancams from the audience and you can see more of the choreo at the end and it was fire but the director was just showing the stage like so far away

Idk yeah from this angle it does look better than the official and you can hear her vocals too which sounded completely lip synced in the broadcast, but still she's clearly off or at least one level below her usual self, sad because it is one of her biggest oportunities to shine on her own. 

On 9/13/2024 at 6:02 PM, Lemon said:

People need to take a deep breath and realize that Tate McRae is definitely nowhere near where Britney was at her peak.  

Also, I would argue Britney's "crown" as the Princess of Pop was taken a long time ago by Rihanna.

this

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.