Happy 18th Birthday Jayden James Federline!

They will always get her money, the only difference is the no legal obligation.

I hardly think they're worried or desperate to find a job. 

I'm just curious to see if they will talk to Britney again after this end... they will need to ask for more money, if she is the one in charge they will need to talk to her...

But Jamie seems to be their goal... I wonder why. 

Tennessee Titans GIF by Barstool Sports

• Like 1
9 hours ago, one2threesaymyname said:

now some exhale users can finally prey and ***ualize this guy like they always wanted to do :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

You making this comment isn't bad. It's pointing out that users here, who have wanted to and somewhat have already, will be free now to openly do it.

I remember users here lusting over those pics of him where you could see his D print.

Stay calm and hate everyone but Britney.. Sometimes that's this forum.

Other times she gets some hate here too. Now it's just her blood so... Mild times on the forum!

: - )

In fact, now I feel like joining in:

Respect her and treat her like a woman with worth! Little weird puberty guys. Now 18. And if they don't respect her noone deserves cake!

And it's lotion! Lotion *****!

Edited by Jibreel
lotion bish
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I wonder if the boys will use their nepo baby status to become models, singers, actors? They can be this generations male Hilton sisters. 
Paris Hilton Love GIF by PeacockTV

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake::nonono_britney_nope_head_shake::nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

B¡tch be serious :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: this boys were raised by KFed, they don't have the class or prestige to be the male Hilton sisters. So ridiculous. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But I actually hope Jayden becomes a music  producer! It will be lovely if he works with his mom. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I wonder if the boys will use their nepo baby status to become models, singers, actors? They can be this generations male Hilton sisters. 
Paris Hilton Love GIF by PeacockTV

They're losing opportunities, under their dads control

Jayden is talented, he can be  musician or actor, Sean could be a model like a Kendall is

They're not even on TikTok

• Love 1
7 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake::nonono_britney_nope_head_shake::nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

B¡tch be serious :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: this boys were raised by KFed, they don't have the class or prestige to be the male Hilton sisters. So ridiculous. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But I actually hope Jayden becomes a music  producer! It will be lovely if he works with his mom. 

The Hilton sister rose to fame because they were perceived as classless, fame hungry, party go, socialites. As adults they’re now perceived as classy 

Yes it would be nice if Jayden got into music since he has talent. 

44 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

The Hilton sister rose to fame because they were perceived as classless, fame hungry, party go, socialites. As adults they’re now perceived as classy 

Yes it would be nice if Jayden got into music since he has talent. 

Not true! 

Actually they were socialites in New York way before they were consider trashy or at least Paris!

They were the closer to a  real-life version of Serena Van der wodsen from Gossip Girl. 

Paris was always a wild child, but she was constantly covered in page six and vanity fair as a teen. Nothing trashy about it. 

And Nicky was always way classier than her sister  and is married  pretty much to American Royalty,so no people don't consider her trashy. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.