Katy Perry performs "Roar" / "ET" / "I Kissed A Girl" / "I'm His, He's Mine" ft. Doechii & More | 2024 VMAs

Fita

Solid performance.. especially the beginning with the barely visible ropes.. it looked cool when she was floating above the stage...

Interesting she included 2 new songs but not the lead single :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

and not MTVA trying to recreate the Madonna/Britney kiss moment with Katy and the other singer and showing Orlando's face at the same moment as Justin's :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

Edited by Prince Ali
9 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I feel like this is kinda weird. Those songs aren’t new enough to need a performance but at the same time, they aren’t so old like Like a Virgin to need a second performance at the VMAs? Seems random. Her latest album hasn’t even been a hit 🤷‍♀️

she must have a great well connected PR team

The album (as in the full-length 143 album) was not released yet. Only two singles were, and they would have fared better were it not for that amplified Dr. Luke controversy.

9 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Funny how she spoke on mental health but not even that long ago she was using Britney’s mental health as a means to mock her. 

What about letting this go? I'm sure it's something Katy said lightly with no shade intended. As Myah Marie said, we all said stuff.

9 hours ago, one2threesaymyname said:

She already became a nostalgia act

Funny since she's a bit younger than Beyoncé.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.