Sabrina Holds The #1 For A Second Week

Short N’ Sweet?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sabrina Carpenter not only scored her first #1 album with her 7th release… but managed to hold on to the #1 spot for a second week! Congratulations Sabrina! This women has been such an underdog in the pop music world. Most got to know her when Olivia Rodrigo threw her under the bus, but she has clawed her way to the top! She seems to have found her groove and I think we’re gonna see a lot more from Sabrina!

Edited by Bingjmljr
  • Like 1

To anyone who’s sad about this site potentially closing… maybe if we can all learn to engage respectfully and have conversations about different artists, maybe just maybe the site won’t end🤞🏼Discussing Britney Spears isn’t gonna keep this site alive.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

To anyone who’s sad about this site potentially closing… maybe if we can all learn to engage respectfully and have conversations about different artists, maybe just maybe the site won’t end🤞🏼Discussing Britney Spears isn’t gonna keep this site alive.

OK. But post this somewhere else, you posted it in the Britney Community.

And speaking of Sabrina, I like her songs but I don't like her being compared to Britney.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

OK. But post this somewhere else, you posted it in the Britney Community.

And speaking of Sabrina, I like her songs but I don't like her being compared to Britney.

I’ll be honest I post in the Britney Community because it’s the most traffic…but I’m not trying to compare her to Britney. That a 25+ year career few can touch. I just think she’s interesting and has potential…. And has worked very hard to get to the top.

4 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

I’ll be honest I post in the Britney Community because it’s the most traffic…but I’m not trying to compare her to Britney. That a 25+ year career few can touch. I just think she’s interesting and has potential…. And has worked very hard to get to the top.

Yes, I am happy for her, for me she and Olivia have a great future.

And I wasn't talking especially about you, I've read many people on the internet comparing her to Britney.

Britney is unique, for me she can only be compared to Madonna, Whitney and maybe Janet in female pop.

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, one2threesaymyname said:

effort? the only reason she was all those years signed on a label after releasing flop after flop it's because she's a nepo baby related to a scientology member, no artist last that long signed with no sucess

I think that’s an opinion based on rumor and speculation. I don’t think you actually know that for a fact. If she was a nepo baby wit such privilege then she probably could’ve had a #1 album without years and years of work. I think she tried to get into the industry and wasn’t hitting the mark, then Olivia cried about her “stealing” her “boyfriend”, then Sabrina had a window to slip in. 

Taylor Swift will make a way to make Sabrina be her enemy and get her fans to go against her. The same way she did to Olivia. If Taylor is okay with Sabrina’s success it’s only because Sabrina is a white , blonde, blue eyed straight woman. Lately Taylor has only fuq’d with Sophie Turner, Blake Lively , Ryan Reynolds, Brittany Mahoney  & Sabrina. Taylor hasn’t been seen with her token diversity pets, Selena or Ice Spice in months.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Taylor Swift will make a way to make Sabrina be her enemy and get her fans to go against her. The same way she did to Olivia. If Taylor is okay with Sabrina’s success it’s only because Sabrina is a white , blonde, blue eyed straight woman. Lately Taylor has only fuq’d with Sophie Turner, Blake Lively , Ryan Reynolds, Brittany Mahoney  & Sabrina. Taylor hasn’t been seen with her token diversity pets, Selena or Ice Spice in months.

spacer.png

Thats interesting… obviously a big part of Sabrina’s success is due to opening for Taylor. But who would say no to that? If Sabrina opened for Britney Spears everyone on this site would worship her 👍🏻

Edited by Bingjmljr

I’m happy for her! She deserves her success, as she’s been in the game for a while and has put out a solid body of work.

I’m also thrilled that she beat that doofy looking, Poo Taylor supporting MF Travis Scott to #1. The fact that he’s crying about it makes it even “sweeter”.

spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.