My application to buy BreatheHeavy in case Jordan is considering shuting it down, ok?

1 hour ago, spreadmywings said:

Season 6 Leslie GIF by Parks and Recreation

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

1 hour ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

It would not be cheap it’s like 20 years old :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

How much do you think that would cost?

It's not only about money. It's also about some sort of terms.

I thought of the idea of some real fan buying it. We aren't all poor or average in terms of wealth. If a real fan with money would like to buy that's a thought. We can't question Jordans intentions. He did everything.

People here in different ways maybe would have an idea about what's being sold. Now, what is being bought? Would the person be doing Britney a service by buying it? Will it keep being this lovely place?

I don't wanna have an opinion about whether the topic creator should buy the forum. I just would like to add to the idea of a sale in order to save the forum.

Like I wrote in this post I had the same idea before the topic was posted. Not me buying it. I'm poor. But some real fan who's not.

The key point: no matter how much money, I don't think that's the important factor. What happens after someone buys it? Thats what would make the big difference to me. We've been here for Britney haven't we?

• Like 1

It’s awesome that you’re willing to step up to the plate, but I don’t think Jordan is going to let go of it that easily.

My suggestion would be, if this place does shut down, to try and start your own Britney community. You obviously seem to have the experience to do so. But I reckon it’s a big task to take on, and would take years to build up from nothing.

But we would all need a place to move to if Exhale is no more, so I think the demand would definitely be there.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

It's not only about money. It's also about some sort of terms.

I agree with you 100%.

It's definitively not about money. Here are my considerations after reading your words:

- I'm not 100% sure about it but as long as I'm aware Jordan is not making any money from this site. I think the profit he has with the ads might not be enough even to cover the costs of keeping here online. 

- Considering that, BreatheHeavy's value does not rely on money at all. But in the fact its a prestigious environment (its 20 years old for gods sake) and for me is an iconic platform. Is like buying an old car that is not so fancy but that you love for your own particular reasons. Mine reasons is that I love Britney Spears and this is her biggest forum like for ever and although many fans thinks she doesn't deserve it to be online anymore considering she's not working, I don't agree with it at all. If I'm able to, I would do everything I could to keep it online and do the improvements and changes I think it deserves (and also Britney). 

- But I'm pretty sure just like me, there are another fans that would also like to own it. And that's where money does its part in here I guess. If Jordan is seriously planning shutting it down, he should consider auctioning it. At least one person (me) would be willing to do an offer of a couple thousand dollars. 

• Love 4

Ok be careful there are many things happening behind the scenes… conflicts Jordan has not mentioned explicitly. The threats are concerning I hope it wouldn’t happen to the next owner.

The people around Britney don’t want people talking about Britney.

Jordan has been silenced and yes it is scary. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Just make another forum or an app

Not at all. I have a huge respect and admiration for Jordan's work so far and I think here is where all Britney's fans should hang out. This idea of owning it just popped out of my head now that I noticed it seems to be at risk of shutting down. 

As I said, I've stayed for a month in New Orleans (two months ago) and I've been warned not to travel to Kentwood because there is nothing honoring Britney there. They used to have a memorial in the city that was mainly about her but that has been closed indefinitely and it seems it won't be opened again because they changed the building or something and nobody that lives there seems to care anymore. The city has less than a 3k population and I think it's really sad there is nothing left for her there. Even the house she grew up was sold by her dad for a miserable price.

I think Britney deserves to be remembered for all the joy she has brought to the world and for her artistry. It makes me really sad people saying she is not "Britney Spears" anymore because I feel miserable facing the reality of people that only see value in you while you are being useful to them somehow. Britney could be dead for all she been through but not even some "fans" seems to care. Celine Dion is struggling with a serious physical disease that makes it impossible for her to sing like she did before, but she will always be Celine Dion. I don’t comprehend why it is so hard for people to realize Britney is just a human being at 42 years old struggling in this life like we are all doing. Art never fades away.

Edited by mono-yuumi
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Ok be careful there are many things happening behind the scenes… conflicts Jordan has not mentioned explicitly. The threats are concerning I hope it wouldn’t happen to the next owner.

The people around Britney don’t want people talking about Britney.

Jordan has been silenced and yes it is scary. 

That could be another reason why it would be a good idea making me the owner because I don't live in the USA, then that wicked witch could do absolutely nothing against me. #VoteYuumi

Edited by mono-yuumi
  • Love 5
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, mono-yuumi said:

Not at all. I have a huge respect and admiration for Jordan's work so far and I think here is where all Britney's fans should hang out. This idea of owning it just popped out of my head now that I noticed it seems to be at risk of shutting down. 

As I said, I've stayed for a month in New Orleans (two months ago) and I've been warned not to travel to Kentwood because there is nothing honoring Britney there. They used to have a memorial in the city that was mainly about her but that has been closed indefinitely and it seems it won't be opened again because they changed the building or something and nobody that lives there seems to care anymore. The city has less than a 3k population and I think it's really sad there is nothing left for her there. Even the house she grew up was sold by her dad for a miserable price.

I think Britney deserves to be remembered for all the joy she has brought to the world and for her artistry. It makes me really sad people saying she is not "Britney Spears" anymore because I feel miserable facing the reality of people that only see value in you while you are being useful to them somehow. Britney could be dead for all she been through but not even some "fans" seems to care. Celine Dion is struggling with a serious physical disease that makes it impossible for her to sing like she did before, but she will always be Celine Dion. I don’t comprehend why it is so hard for people to realize Britney is just a human being at 42 years old struggling in this life like we are all doing. Art never fades away.

🩵🦋🩵🦋🩵

Well even if it doesn’t get sold. I think you should do something. You have great ideas. I wish i had money. Id open a museum for people to visit. Maybe like an old school house. Each room a different era. Then the gym would be a dance hall at night to honor her love of dancing. She should be celebrated. If I ever get rich or win the lottery there is a building Id buy on the ocean with its own pier. Id call it The Sometimes Academy of Arts and Active Healing. People can stay and take activities on painting, sculpting, dance, hiking, swimming, kayaking, horse back riding, snow mobiling, ice skating and roller skating. Just a place to escape and connect with yourself and celebrate Britney 💗

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

It’s awesome that you’re willing to step up to the plate, but I don’t think Jordan is going to let go of it that easily.

My suggestion would be, if this place does shut down, to try and start your own Britney community. You obviously seem to have the experience to do so. But I reckon it’s a big task to take on, and would take years to build up from nothing.

But we would all need a place to move to if Exhale is no more, so I think the demand would definitely be there.

Breatheheavier.com 😂😂😂

Edited by J2thB
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, mono-yuumi said:

So well said. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.