Britney IG 2016…

31 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

Was her IG in 2016 the best? 

i really liked a lot of her posts back then - it seemed so fresh and totally britney-style… 

what do you think? was 2016 her best IG year?

spacer.png

Wow I didn't remember this. This is how Superstar Britney Instagram should look like and not what she has right now.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I remember something Britney said about her old beach photos/ vacation use to basically be unpaid photo shoots. She said she would be posing on the beach with 30 photographers taking pics of her. 

That’s not vacation for a celebrity. That sounds like work, and unnecessary stress why so many cameras when it traumatizes her and it’s invasive.

This probably explains why now she goes on the beach and poses how ever she wants. It does seem to be a power thing for Britney to take back her narrative 

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Love 2

Yeah. She was in such a good place in 2016 personally and professionally. 

I still think with her career going so well she was flourishing in her personal life too... Without it she is an absolute mess... 

Crazy how they sabotaged her becuase she was too happy and in control and as a result  the lid was blew off their abusive conservatorship. 

I hope she can find that balance again and comes back to us, her happiness is worth more than anything but her current situation just doesn't seem it. 

• Love 6

She’s so used to being jailed and controlled that when she got free it was hew own trauma who took control and started locking herself up and preventing her to have a healthy and normal life. All the ones who were open to help her got pushed away. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, RebelMe said:

All the ones who were open to help her got pushed away. 

And she allowed people like Cade, the felon Paul and now her problematic brother to be close.

I can only think not only any of them are trying to help her, but they only say what she wants to hear. No truths.

• Like 2

I didnt know about it in 2016. My favourite years so far are 2020 and 2024. But this year is far from over and I'm sure 27 and 28 could be good also. If the forum disappears a new may emerge on the day. The question is which users will be there. Her IG and her so far almost 45 years imprint on the globe remains.

19 hours ago, RebelMe said:

She’s so used to being jailed and controlled that when she got free it was hew own trauma who took control and started locking herself up and preventing her to have a healthy and normal life. All the ones who were open to help her got pushed away. 

This is sadly what's happened. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.