Britney on instagram: Make sure you get into the business !!! Directors will always make you look amazing !!! And always trust family πŸ˜‚πŸŒΉπŸŒΉ !!! Psss I really love y’all 😘😘😘 !!!

5 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

She seems to be talking to her kids lately … between this and the school night post, maybe they’re dropping out of school andre about to sign some deal in the businessΒ 

Dropping out of school? They graduated.Β 

Also they r federlines so dont expect anything quality from themΒ 

Britney's family and federlines think they can do what she does. They really give her no credit for anything. Yet federline failed at everything. Jamie lynn failed at everything and i predict the same will happen to federline juniorsΒ 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I don't get the post. She's being sarcastic right? So she's saying, don't trust directors (her new movie having creative differences?) and issues with family I presume bad deals from her parents in the past?

That’s probably what it was because she deleted it super fastΒ 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—