I Support Jordan If He Decides To Shut Down

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You clearly didn't read his posts correctly, he said he's living his life like Britney and he's not too worried over the IG being taken down.

That wasn't his choice, now that it's happened, he mentioned he's taking a breather.

Dictating whether this site should close, how about you just leave? I say that respectfully, just close it down for yourself and others that don't want to be here. 

I know users here don't want it to close. People have made friendships here. I was thinking what's best for Jordan. If this place is unhealthy for the OP, then he could take time away. I'm pretty new-ish here and don't make this forum my life, so my attachment isn't as deep as others, but I do enjoy coming here.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I know users here don't want it to close. People have made friendships here. I was thinking what's best for Jordan. If this place is unhealthy for the OP, then he could take time away. I'm pretty new-ish here and don't make this forum my life, so my attachment isn't as deep as others, but I do enjoy coming here.

He's already taken time away, You should go back and read the thread and his comments.

He's living his life, Britney isn't doing much so most haven't been here.

Well it is true I think a lot of people were shocked with the censorship that goes on in this place or institution is a more fitting description . I do not call it a forum  because that’s defined as a: place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

there is no exchange here and things are definitely controlled and censored. 

this forum has put fans in a conservatorship as we can not express opinions fully without punishment, points and banning. What’s happened to Britney Spears happens here. 

the amount of ads (just like Britney videos) are the cherry on top of the imitation of her life.

This is the only forum where u have to jump through loops and holes to literally press the button submit reply. It’s shocking really. CONSERVATORSHIP 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Now there is talk about having to pay to enter. This is like in Christian churches or whatever when they pas around the basket: if you do not give money get out, you will not ever heaven. Give and praise Britney or else. If you don’t appease the toxic showrunners you are banned it’s like the point system in black mirror. No other forum is like this it should be studied for what it does to people here. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, LoveYourselfMas said:

Now there is talk about having to pay to enter. This is like in Christian churches or whatever when they pas around the basket: if you do not give money get out, you will not ever heaven. Give and praise Britney or else. If you don’t appease the toxic showrunners you are banned it’s like the point system in black mirror. No other forum is like this it should be studied for what it does to people here. 

If people have to pay I think the site will close, what would they be paying for? Britney is retired and people can catch up on her spinning on her IG for free.

• Like 1
  • Leader
25 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Lol comparing Exhale to a church is a choice. 

• Haha 5
  • Leader
40 minutes ago, VCTR said:

I’ve loved BH for so long but I get it. Wore my BH sweat pants last night to comfort myself. I believe in Jordan beyond this pop machine and can’t wait to see whatever he does next. 

Awe that's awesome to hear. And thanks for the support.

I have learned soooooo much and have such a unique experience in the online fan space that I know after I give myself some space from all this, I can come back and create something even greater. That said, it's the community that made BH so special, not necessarily just the things I've done. Which is what makes me sad. But this is the first time in 20 years I really feel like it's time. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sadly I agree. Which is why I haven't gone that route. I'd prefer a members-only subscription model, but it'll flop. 

Tbh it would and that’s no disrespect, you tried it before and it sadly didn’t work but we did appreciate the exclusives you gave to members. Please before your last goodbye (if you close) drop a nice gift to send the site off :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

It's not that simple. At the end of the day, whether I'm posting or not, the contents posted here is still my responsibility, and I'm the one that gets caught in the crosshairs for other peoples' posts. 

Oh, I understand that buddy. I was referring to the OP who said it’s time to move on. I thought they meant everybody should move on, and not you specifically.

But your post just kind of reaffirmed what many are thinking will soon happen. Ultimately, it’s your site and your call, but I do hope you give us some time to figure out where to move to as a group and don’t just shut it down without warning.

I wish you luck, no matter what you decide on. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 5
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Oh, I understand that buddy. I was referring to the OP who said it’s time to move on. I thought they meant everybody should move on, and not you specifically.

But your post just kind of reaffirmed what many are thinking will soon happen. Ultimately, it’s your site and your call, but I do hope you give us some time to figure out where to move to as a group and don’t just shut it down without warning.

I wish you luck, no matter what you decide on. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Appreciate you understanding. I can't bring myself to say the words 'I'm closing BH for forever,' but I definitely do think I need to step away for the foreseeable future. I'll still own everything, so who knows what the future has in store. 

If you guys need a few weeks to figure something out, move/migrate, I totally support that. I'm not here to stop you from fostering your connections with one another. I actually hope you all still stay connected some way some how. 

• Love 5

Jordan we love you...we will support whatever you decide....even though I haven't been on the forum as long as others...but in my opinion this forum is one of the best of all the forums on the internet...if you decide to close it....that's your decision....you've already done so much for the community....thank you! 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate you understanding. I can't bring myself to say the words 'I'm closing BH for forever,' but I definitely do think I need to step away for the foreseeable future. I'll still own everything, so who knows what the future has in store. 

If you guys need a few weeks to figure something out, move/migrate, I totally support that. I'm not here to stop you from fostering your connections with one another. I actually hope you all still stay connected some way some how. 

So, the site could be closed in a few weeks?

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Leader

Still figuring some things out. I’m actually really glad these topics are being created and there’s a discussion. I think it’s good to socialize the idea and also give you some time to prepare (including me, mentally). 

I still can’t really bring myself to utter the words. But one thing I will say is in a weird way I’m pleasantly surprised at a lot of you understanding and not giving me a hard time. That makes me so appreciative. I’m also surprised that a lot of you feel like it might be time as well. 20 years is an amazing accomplishment and that’s thanks to you guys. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Emil87 said:

So just move on, then. You don’t need the site to close down to do so.

I agree with you that this forum is too negative. And I’m also exhausted, but it’s because Britney is the one being ripped apart here on a daily basis. It’s one thing to have a differing opinion, it’s another to constantly spread negativity and vitriol.

I come here mostly to spread joy, laughs, and to celebrate her legacy. That doesn’t mean I agree with everything she says or does, but I try to be respectful of her and her delicate and complex situation. People here expect her to be fully healed by now and back to being the Britney they fell in love with. A few others, like myself, understand that it may take alot of time and to give her grace.

The comments I see about her appearance and her mental health are so cruel sometimes. The truth is, some members actually feed off their self-inflicted drama and negativity, and I’d be more than happy to see them go. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

100,000% and I have personally just not engaged with any of the negativity, I don’t even open those threads I know are negative even just from the tittle.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.