I Support Jordan If He Decides To Shut Down

I can respect any decision. I have some experience running a forum/community a long time ago. It was a lot smaller than this one and yes it is a lot of work.

I wouldn't count Britney out professionally however and we may still see further chapters. There have been more unlikely comebacks in music history, by artists mid to late life - including acts nobody ever expected to see again and had been written off. Of course I only want to see it if Britney is fully on board with it but she clearly still has some performance instinct in her.

I don't know if it is possible to just deactivate the forum temporarily if admin needs a break, and to think of the future direction of the site.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

I've just arrived from where I left years ago
I manage and create many sites for famous people and also for companies including forums that I've been following for miles since 1990
I can move to my servers which are also much more secure if he wants I can give him access and move to ftp
mine is a proposal

• Love 1
  • Exhale+

the platform I use is all in the cloud and fast and secure and is managed with automated bots

https://www.cloudflare.com/lp/ppc/cdn-x/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ao-fy-acq-emea_it_all-applications-ap-ge-prospecting-sch_g_generic_beta&utm_content=Beta_Generic_Applications-Performance_CDN&utm_ term=cloud+cdn&campaignid=71700000117398852&adgroupid=58700008670558621&creativeid=690679706140&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0Oq2BhCCARIsAA5hubWu3_GU1IvmnmT4524BkzFp Ns8OCmoOxKgXoQp4hm-fpybLqmDSiB8aApqMEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Exhale+

domains always stay there, content is loaded, not redirected

Similar Domains
exhal.com | exhal.cz | exhal.es | exhal.info | exhal3.com | exhal8.com | exhala.com | exhala.com.co | exhala.com.mx | exhala.mx | exhala.net | exhala.org | exhalaalma.com | exhalaaromas.com | exhalaaromas.com.br | exhalabcn.com | exhalabelleza.com | exhalable.cn | exhalable.com | exhalable.cz |

Yes, Exhale always seem like a group of bitter old gay men who are misogynistic and jealous of young women? I thought hating on women was something left in the past. The 'gay Regina George' complex is so outdated. maybe that’s why this forum feels like a relic destined to die out.

• Love 1

People act like their forced to be here in the forum, if it's too toxic and negative for you why log in? Why not make threads of your own, People are quick to moan and cry about this place.

If you don't want to be here leave, that doesn't mean the site should close just because you're unhappy here. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Yes, close it down for Jordan's sake. If it's not his passion, why have him keep the forums open to the detriment of his health? Have Jordan's best interest in mind. No matter how many members leave, it doesn't change the fact the forums are active and not making him happy.

1 minute ago, Frankie8 said:

Yes, close it down for Jordan's sake. If it's not his passion, why have him keep the forums open to the detriment of his health? Have Jordan's best interest in mind. No matter how many members leave, it doesn't change the fact the forums are active and not making him happy.

You clearly didn't read his posts correctly, he said he's living his life like Britney and he's not too worried over the IG being taken down.

That wasn't his choice, now that it's happened, he mentioned he's taking a breather.

Dictating whether this site should close, how about you just leave? I say that respectfully, just close it down for yourself and others that don't want to be here. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.