Britney on IG: Perez Hilton I ******* love you!!!

8 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

i’m convinced she has to be under the influence of something and whoever is deleting is trying to do damage control. 

It has been like this for some years now but lately clearly getting worse. Basically almost every day we see her "instagram activities", with a lot of not normal things.

That's not someone only trying to be ironic, sassy... that's real bizarre unhinged behavior.

It's so bizarre that I would totally believe someone else is pretending to be her and posting all this $hit... but we know the captions are not the only weird thing going on. 

And like... it's really strange her social media team never realize what she will post, they definitely have access to her private account (if she has one), they wait her to post, embarrass herself and then delete?

And we need to remember her manager approve the unhinged behavior, for some reason.

2 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Perez Hilton still exists? Did I sleep and woke up in 2007 or something? 

Hadn't heard anything from/about him in quite some time but evidently in late July he did a guest stint (playing himself) on daytime drama General Hospital and viewers weren't happy:

Edited by ImmaSlave4U
Added video

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.