The Circus Photoshoot Was GREAT

4 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

I love every part of this album. Everything, it’s just pure bubble gum pop, the thematic, the BOPS, her style (candids). Even tho it was conservatorship already, I want to hold the beautiful side of it. 

fun fact: this is my baby one more time, I was so young, and it was the  first album I bought 

the aesthetics were so great

I think visually it's her best album

altho the first 2 pics are giving AI they're great

Edited by PolySpears
  • Love 2

Great photoshoot, indeed, which makes the album cover all the more upsetting.

spacer.png

I find the cover so bland and uninspired, considering there were so many better options to go with. Something like these below would have been perfect..

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

These are rather simple and understated, yet draw you in at the same time. It’s also giving artsy-fartsy, which Britney loves.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
40 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

I find the cover so bland and uninspired, considering there were so many better options to go with. Something like these below would have been perfect..

These are rather simple and understated, yet draw you in at the same time. It’s also giving artsy-fartsy, which Britney loves.

It’s likely the same reason the blue dress wasn’t the blackout cover, nice/rca wants the cover to be a full face shot 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

ikr!

The album cover is NOT giving ringleader or performer...  

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

It’s likely the same reason the blue dress wasn’t the blackout cover, nice/rca wants the cover to be a full face shot 

I feel like these looked better as covers:

bc31236aef77ef9c9dd9be60dd87c99e.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ4KsRs4DZGXlBME_jpqq

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZiyz0yv189FaDwrTzXBf

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqy82PW8QcQSj1xmE99sc - this pic is so great but I've never seen it being used officially

• Love 3

And to this day I'm wondering ...where are these pictures ?

Image tagged with britney spears, britney, gif – @britneyspearsgifs on  Tumblr

Now my opinion about the shoot :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: well I love that they did put on show, had a lot of costumes etc...but the result gave AI before AI.

I'm sorry I've always found these pictures so edited, so...weird. The lights, the effects, the wig...no :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: I think they could have had a way better result considering all the hard work it probably took.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Nice gowns! Beautiful gowns!

Love the vibe and concept but she looks bored or like she rather do something else (like spend time with her kids) in most of them.

That spark and life is gone from her eyes. Yes she looks beautiful, but she not into it which makes it bland. 

The fiery spark that she has in the Blackout or ITZ photoshoot is gone.

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.