🚨 KATY PERRY ADDRESSES THE DR LUKE CONTROVERSY OMG

"Nothing was proved against Dr. Luke, he is free"...

Well, then we can say the same about Jamie Spears? Britney lawyer settled the case, allegedly Britney had to pay for her dad lawyer.

So... now we think Jamie was innocent?

Unfortunately justice not always helps the real victims, even more when money and power are involved.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 5

And yeah... I don't feel bad for Katy and her choice of working with a person like Luke in 2024. She is very aware of everything that happened. Her terrible choice, her dumb choice.

She could've asked for Bonnie McKee and Max Martin to come back, she didn't need Luke. Her releasing a song about woman empowerment with that man producing was so insane... it almost seemed on purpose,  like an evil joke.

Every single person who works with Luke today deserves a backlash.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

"Nothing was proved against Dr. Luke, he is free"...

Well, then we can say the same about Jamie Spears? Britney lawyer settled the case, allegedly Britney had to pay for her dad lawyer.

So... now we think Jamie was innocent?

Unfortunately justice not always helps the real victims, even more when money and power are involved.

Britney's case can't be compared cause her involves A LOT of parties even government

7 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Britney's case can't be compared cause her involves A LOT of parties even government

Still nothing was proved against any person involved.

Jamie, Lou, Robin... are they paying for their (allegedly) crimes?

Britney lawyer didn't prove a single thing against the abusers,  even tho he had weapons to do it.

Now we need to accept the fact they're free and only Britney words against them, not the law.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

Still nothing was proved against any person involved.

Jamie, Lou, Robin... are they paying for their (allegedly) crimes?

Britney lawyer didn't prove a single thing against the abusers,  even tho he had weapons to do it.

Now we need to accept the fact they're free and only Britney words afainst them, not the law.

Its Hollywood, they're troubled managers that's it. The thing is if you're an artist just not to be involved with them.

but yes I agree, some sort of justice should have seen by the public. Even the fans don't even know what really happened like they settled the case but for what? We don't want to know for how much. Britney clearly didn't hand a forgiveness letter neither do them. It should have made a public final say about it, I don't remember nothing about it. Maybe those managers's still facing some discovery by the police.

2 hours ago, justin4britney said:

I believe Kesha. 

Even if I didn’t, DR. Luke is a misogynistic **** and is horrible to women. This has been proven by multiple first hand accounts by credible people. 

That ALONE warranted a better answer from Ms. Woman’s World Katy. They’re two horrible peas in a pod. 

Can you name these credible people? I hear about this for the first time.

Loool what in the PR statement is she saying?! The reason she collab with him and many others is down to "I wrote these songs from my experience of my whole life going through this metamorphosis"  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: She metamorphosed into a trash human being... Can't wait til she goes away after the embarrassment of her album chart position :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: Also what on earth is call me daddy?! 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

So I rewatched it...Just to make sure. She basically said she doesn't give a ****. How very awkward.

Not awkward at all...I wish more artists approached it like that. I could actually get behind her because of it. 

His personal past has nothing to do with her and it's about creativity and music for her. What he may or may not have done with other people is not her problem nor is it her business.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.