Is this the beginning of Ozempicney?

Is this the beginning of 'Ozempicney'? Do you think she’s using Ozempic like so many other celebrities, or did the paparazzi photos from her vacation affect her so much that she decided to lose weight quickly using other methods? We also know that Jamie Lynn publicly mentioned she’s using Ozempic, could Britney be influenced by her? What’s your take?

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-08-30-a-la-s-11

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Smurf2oo6 said:

Super random: Anyone else notice the skin color difference from her knees down? Like she wears the boots a lot and doesn’t get sun like the rest of her body lol 😝 

Yes. I only mentioned it once the other day because I don’t want to be labeled as “negative”… But I’m legit concerned they look purplish/white. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Those paparazzi pics are edited hasn’t everyone been over this. Even tho britney is a bit odd right now the papz do in fact edit photos 

I don't think that's right. I am doing professional photography. And it seems almost impossible to make a perfect edit in this way. And we also know that Britney lies about a lot of things.. So..

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Yanal said:

I don't think that's right. I am doing professional photography. And it seems almost impossible to make a perfect edit in this way. And we also know that Britney lies about a lot of things.. So..

So you know everything about it because you’re “doing” photography? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, justin4britney said:

If you read your own comments, you would. cheryl hines show GIF

The fact that you think photography is just “taking pictures” shows that you have very little knowledge about this subject. Think 2 times without commenting

Herman Cain Smile GIF

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Yanal said:

The fact that you think photography is just “taking pictures” shows that you have very little knowledge about this subject. Think 2 times without commenting

Herman Cain Smile GIF

I never said that photography was all about taking pictures. Maybe learn how to read before trying to come for someone. 🤣😂😂

I was simply telling you that you are not the end all, be all of photography or photo editing just because you claim to be “doing” it. And it was to get you to shut tf up. You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.